EP:21

You all should freshnup...or you guys can rest if you all want)sanjana suggested but before anyone could say they heard...

"They won't go anywhere..."

Continue:

Everyone looked at front door entrance to see the source of voice standing with strict face who is none other than "Sammer singhania"

Everyone stood up while sanjana walked towards Sammer(what happened sammer?)...sammer didn't say anything instead he walked toward his princess...jiminie back away little but stopped actually...she looked at her father with daring look while Sammer gave her strict gaze...Sammer raised his hand making everyone's eyes wide and before anyone could process,Sammer

Smacked jiminie forehead...(Ahh..dadda)jiminie whinned with pout...

(What ahh dada huh?I was calling you from yesterday and you didn't pick up my call huh?where were you busy

(What ahh dada huh?I was calling you from yesterday and you didn't pick up my call huh?where were you busy..how much I was worried,do you even know)Jiminie bit her lips and answered(sorry dada,minnie didn't mean to worry you...I wanted to meet you and talk to you face to face so i didn't pick your calls and stop pretending to be worried..I know,you knew it i was safe by dad and also your son-in-law-law)jiminie said with scolding tone...Sammer laughed awkwardly while sanjana asked(you already knew he was pretending?)..jiminie nodded her head(and you acted along)..jiminie nodded her head and then shaked it realising that"she and her dada are doomed"

(You brat and you elder brat....don't let me catch you..you both are gone)Sammer and jiminie immediately nodded and ran.... everyone's eyes went wide at scene Infront of them,of course whose won't?when you watch sammer singhania strict and ruthless CEO running away from his wife with his princess....Sammer suddenly grabbed sanjana waist pulling her close to himself... sanjana blushed making Sammer smirk...(Wifey,don't you think you are becoming naughty now a days?)sanjana blushed furiously looked down...Sammer holded her chin making her look up(hmm,tell me)sammer whispered in his wife ears making her ears turn red along with cheeks ...Sammer then looked at sanjana getting lost in her eyes,same for sanjana....