EP:10

Hello yoonminers... yesterday episode didn't had many pics as they weren't uploading and I also don't know why?so my apologies 😔 I hope today one pics upload😌 continue to support and comment,thankyou for your support🥺

General person pov:
AT NIGHT:
(Jiminie,are you done?? you should sleep now...it's already midnight)Tae asked her bestfriend who was busy completing her project...(just give me 5 minutes Tae..I'm heading to my bed)jiminie told her friend after seeing time on wall(2:30am)...(after 5minutes:)jiminie layed on bed after praying to god (my personal habit)and slept

NEXT DAY (MORNING):
Tae woke up after jiminie woke her...she saw jiminie printing something out...(what are you doing,jiminie??)jiminie flinched at Tae morning deep tone...(you scared me tae...I'm printing out my project as I didn't had enough time to write whole project but few pages so I'm copying remaining one's)hearing jiminie Tae mumbles(smart..enough) and went to freshen up..jiminie completed her work and served breakfast in her and Tae plate...she started eating after packing her bag and then Tae also came out in beautiful dress and started having breakfast..(you look beautiful,Tae)jiminie complimented tae making her smile while tae also complimented her saying(you are looking more beautiful,Minnie)....
After breakfast:
Taemin entered the lecture room and sat beside y/n...y/n looked at them and smiled saying (soulmate duo is shining today)taemin giggled and complimented her back...

Jiminie look

Tae look along with y/n as they bought it together...

Continue:
After lecture, jiminie walked towards prof nat office..(may I come in,sir) jiminie asked politely and entered after hearing a (come in)...jiminie walked towards chair Infront of desk and stood near them.. she placed the project on table while prof nat took it and started to read it and review it...

After 10 minutes:
Prof nat took 10 min to review everything while jiminie stood there silently waiting....(you have done good job,miss.singhania)jiminie whispered a little (thankyou)...(but...you have printed remaining pages ..may i ask the reason?)jiminie politely answered(actually sir...you asked me to complete it in one day..I started from yesterday but I renew it little so till midnight I could only complete 40 pages so I printed last 5 pages...I hope you won't mind as I competed 15 days project in one day...) prof nat looked at jiminie before nodding(only this time miss.singhania)hearing prof nat words jiminie nodded(I'm thankful sir so can i take my leave?) Prof nat nodded...jiminie walked out happily while prof nat looked at jiminie fading figure with smirk ....

After university(At Cafe(calipas callias):
Jiminie invited everyone for treat as she was very happy... yoongi sat beside jiminie placing his hand around jiminie waist holding her possessively...(so guys ani Di will also join us...hope you all don't mind)jiminie asked politely to which jinnie replied(it's okay Minnie...we all don't mind,isn't it,guys??)fab along with tae/n nodded...Anya sat beside tae and greeted everyone while they also greeted back...jiminie and and told everyone what prof nat said to her... waiter bought food and other enjoyed it... suddenly breaking food silence,jiminie phone rang...jiminie looked at dialer and picked up call but accidentally placed phone on speaker and before she could excuse herself..on-call person spoke
???:yahh...you Krish girl version...tune kese mere Bina kal baat ki hai Sarre gharwaloon SE...tujhe patta hai wo chutko Krish bh mujhe tane mar rha hai...Tu ruk ja kese mein tere yoon ko phone karke tere is mehane ke golgappe bnd karwata hoo....(hey...Krish girl version..how could you talk with whole family w/o me...you know even that short krish is teasing and taunting me...you just wait, I'll call your yoon and stop your this month pani-puri)
Jiminie face-palmed her self at his brother childish behaviour while fav5(except yoongi)were confuse as they didn't undestood Urdu..yoongi continued eating while Anya(who understood it)placed her hand on her mouth to control her laugh...
???:hello...Kaha gahi chutki (hello...where did you went shorty?)
Jiminie placed the phone on her ear and talked (aur Kuch Bacha ho to bata dho Bhai,sab Kuch to bata chucka Tu...Bhai,tere bhen KO ab khoa khodna phare gha,Kahi to muh chupana pare ga na mujhe...ruk ja mein maa KO raat ko sab kuch bata Tu hoo..medak kahi ke)"anything left if yes then speak it as well,you said everything...brother,your sister has to dig a pit now,I have to hide my fave somewhere...just you wait I'll tell mother at night...you frog face)jiminie cut the calk while Anya busted into laughter while yoongi too chuckled...(yoon ...you too)yoongi nodded as no saying hasn't been chuckling while Tae looked at Anya and asked if something is wrong..Anya explained her making fav5 and Tae/n too laugh as well..
Jiminie just continued eating looking downstairs but eventually smiled remembering her Rehan Bhai words...
After having lunch everyone left to dorm as fav5 has project while jiminie went to sleep..Tae/n went to watch movie....

AT NIGHT(12:00AM):
Three students jumped from one field dorm gate while five from another field gate...one boy along with boy in black dead-up got on one bike while others too did the same....
???: it's fun😊
???:(smirked and speed-up the bike more making ??? To hold ??? more tightly by waist )it's just start babe..
???:(blushed at sudden closeness but closed eyes too)

Guess ??? And ??? ,and tell me what are Mr.nat intention a/c to you all???

Did you all like this ep??