EP:15

CAMPSIDE:
Fav5 and taemin/n entered the camp-side and smiled seeing decorations...(Jiminie look bon-fire)yelled Tae making jin smack her head and Tae pout...min/n laughed making tae cutely glare at them...jiminie smiled and saw the person she hated from day one...(Drevel)....(What happened jiminie?)Tae asked as she saw jiminie expression turn sour...(Nothing)jiminie smiled shaking her head...Tae nodded and began eating the food she saw on food counter....everyone had dinner in groups...jiminie giggled every while and then...jiminie heard her phone ringing..

(Guys let's play)said medical beauty...everyone nodded in chores and sat around the bon-fire...

Everyone was enjoying among themselves untill rehina who happened to ms.medical beauty said(guys let's play passing the parcel)...everyone nodded and jiminie also nodded with help of Tae/n and sat beside tae who had y/n by her side...yoongi sat beside Jin who was next to jiminie...everyone enjoyed and smiled untill the pillow stopped at yoongi who groaned but looked at his front seater for task which happened to be rehina herself...till now dares we're dancing, secret reveling and kisses but now medical department students got little worried as except taemin/n knew that she liked yoongi...rehina smirked and asked(truth or dare)...yoongi looked at her with raised eyebrows and said (truth) knowing what cheap dare rehina can give...rehina smirk dropped and she asked(do you love someone yoongi?)...yoongi looked at her and then at jiminie who looked back at him..he smiled and nodded as yes shocking rehina and others to core...(Well yoongi always maintained distance so suddenly knowing rude and heartless leader of fav5 has someone was shock for them)

(Who is she yoongi?)Rehina asked coming back to world...(One turn for one question ms.rehina and yes!I'm your senior so respect me and call me senior)yoongi ended with rude tone making rehina nodd...rehina friend who noticed awkward atmosphere motioned senior of all to play song...again game started....

After few turns,song stopped with pillow on jiminie lap...jiminie looked Infront to see someone she didn't knew but she knew that he is not so good person...(Truth or dare ms.)asked jiminie bash mate(drevel)...jiminie gulped and said dare in flow of nervousness...(Your dare is to kiss someone ms.jiminie)drevel smirked making fav5 along with Tae/n eyes widened and yoongi to clench his fist...jiminie gulped in scarceness and looked around to see all boys looking at her with smirk making her more scared....(Fast ms.jiminie,we don't have much time)drevel said with dirty smirk making jiminie look at him with disgust...

Jiminie kissed someone cheek making drevel smirk drop and make them mad...fav5 smile ....jiminie after one minute of thinking used his beauty with talent mind and kissed Tae cheek who was sitting beside her...(What the hell,I asked you to kiss someone on lip and also a boy)drevel yelled angrily and stood up...(I don't remember you mentioning place and gender mr.drevel...please repeat what you said in your mind)jiminie responded calmly making yoongi smile at his fiance proudly...drevel angrily left from there and also rehina along with her friends...

Tae giggled and hugged jiminie who also chuckled hugging back..(waho jiminie...you used your brain so correctly at correct time)jiminie smiled and looked at yoongi who stood behind Tae ....he smiled at her proudly making her smile...fav5 enjoyed with taemin/n after passing the parcel...they all talked and teased e/o...they all had food...and also marshmallow with burned flavour from bon-fire...

Jiminie got call from her family...she talked with them while yoongi was behind her securing her..(hello ma..how are you?)jiminie asked with eye smile making sanjana one video call to smile as well...(Hello baby...I'm fine and what about you and your yoon?)sanjana asked teasingly after she got glimce of yoongi...yoonmin blushed little and then talked with sanjana....

(Guys let's have a drink)Drevel along with his gang came with alcohol and sat beside everyone ...he served everyone...jiminie took a soft drink which yoongi give her while Tae/n had wine....everyone drank while jiminie was have it calmly while sipping...jiminie chuckled when she saw everyone drunk...jiminie made Jin along with Tae/n enter the room and then she walked back towards fav5...jiminie supported hope,kook and namjoon on e/o while she supported yoongi who smiled smuggling into her...they all reached fav5 room,jiminie made namhopekook on bed while she layed yoongi on couch...jiminie carressed his fiance hairs and smiled after leaving the room...

(Jiminie was walking towards her room untill)

Ahmmm(shout got supressed)...