EP:13

Dear readers...barahe meharbani Karke parhne ke baad apni rahe batahe😉(my dear readers...leave your comment after reading this chapter😉)bye bye

I found a kid who is his owner please take him back 🥰if you don't want them let me keep him😗

JIMINIE'S POV:
      It's been week since that accident and that shadow hasn't shown near me...first I was scared when I woke up next day in unknown bed,but got revealed when I saw yoongi sleeping on couch...I smiled lightly and got freshnup and came downstairs..mumma hugged me making me smile at warmth while papa patted my head...we were having dinner but flinched when yoon entered shouting for me...that look was something which i never saw on his face,he immediately hugged me after he saw me...I patted his back while I giggled when he peaked my whole face except lips Infront of mamma and appa...he and everyone smiled after they saw me giggling and smiled at relief that that incident didn't affected me...after that yoon dropped me back dorm ...I came out of my thoughts when tae called me(jiminie look at this point of can't understand it)she said pouting making me chuckle and make her understand...she smiled after she finally understood that point..I then continued to study..
We were in library studying as Tae didn't left me alone after that incident..

THIRD PERSON POV:

jiminie along with Tae entered boy's dorm as Jin invited them to her bf room after taking permission from headman...jiminie and Tae entered dorm and got shocked at the scene, yoongi was on namjoon while jin was giving done face...yoongi who saw his fiance immediately stood up from namjoon and hugged her... jiminie smiled and hugged back(well, after that incident yoongi made sure to make jiminie more comfortable and hugged her at every meet even if it's two times a day)

Yoonmin backed from hug when they heard fake coughing...yoonmin turned and saw tae with teasing look while Jin was sitting beside fallen namjoon who didn't stood up..jiminie blushed while yoongi gave Tae "what" look...before tae could say anything hopekook along with y/n entered...(guys, let's start our saturday night)jungkook said with bunny smile making others too smile at excited bunny....yoongi placed laptop btw two single connected beds of namjoon and yoongi...everyone settled down ...

Setting:
Taekook,namjin,hope/n,yoonmin

YOONGI'S POV:
Half way to movie... taekook and namjin slept off while y/n was still watching movie with owl eyes along with hoseok...and my little fiance,she was dozing off...I smiled and pulled her close to me by holding her waist as she was at edge of connected beds..I looked at hoseok who also looked at me"I'll sleep on mattress along with baby mochi...you and y/n settle down here"before he could say anything I picked jiminie up who snuggled into me making me smile...I from corner of my eyes saw hoseok nodding..

I layed jiminie and then layed beside her maintaing distance as I didn't want her be uncomfortable...I sighed and closed my eyes hoping for sleep...I almost dozed off untill I felt arms around my waist,I looked beside me with groogy eyes on to see my little fiance looking at me with those puppy eyes(yoon..cuddle me)saying this jiminie placed her face in my neck crook,I smiled lazily and hugged her making sure to embrace her with my warmth and scent....in matter of seconds,we both slept with smile on our face...

(I hope,I will be able to move on from you,jiminie)said the person laying on bed hugged by his bff....

THAT'S IT💜