EP:19

Next day:

Everyone were standing in hotel hall...actually principle came to announce the name of person who asked that boy to drug y/n...jiminie and Tae were standing beside y/n who was sitting on chair due to weakness...fav5 and taemin/n woke up and got ready before coming to hall...

(So students as you all got to know someone drugged y/n from medical facility...and we also caught the boy who put drug in her drink which happens to be a waiter in hotel...so please stay calm and let us handle it)Murmurs started to come from crowd of students...the waiter who put drug was dragged Infront of everyone and he had few wounds of punches from yoongi and namjoon...fav5 were standing beside stage....

(Tell us who told you to put drug in y/n drink)Mr.edward asked in warning tone making waiter nodd and answer(it was a boy from medical facility,someone named

jung-woo)

As soon as waiter answered, everyone looked at that jung-woo named persona Nd before they could say...waiter dropped another bomb which made someone blood boil....

(That drug was for someone named jiminie singhania but her friend drank it before she could...)

Jiminie who became shocked after hearing the truth looked at jung-woo for a answer like others but yoongi beat them to it as he punched jung-woo in face....he continued to punch him untill his friends dragged him out of it....(Mr.min ,leave him... university faculity is here to handle it...)yoongi who was holded by his friends nodded with blood-shot eyes...

(Explain yourself Mr.jung-woo)Ordered principal as jung-woo was kneeled beside that waiter....jung-woo looked at crowd and then at jiminie who was looking at him with why look.... jung-woo sighed and answered(i love jiminie since first semester...I asked her once to which she rejected and asked me to move on but I couldn't....so I stalked her and one day when i got chance i attacked on  her in library...but yoongi had protected her that time ...so yesterday I thought that I'll have her by myself by drugging her strong Flibanserin...but my plan got failed as y/n changed her drink with jiminie who was out that time)
Hall went silent as jung-woo accepted his crime but before university faculity could say anything yoongi yelled(how dare you?)hearing yoongi's growl everyone looked at him...jiminie had teary eyes but still she looked at namjoon who nodded and stronged his hold on yoongi followed by jungkook...yoongi who had blood shot eyes looked at namjoon angrily who eyed him to look at jiminie...yoongi turned his face and his eyes made contact with jiminie who had teary eyes...

jiminie mouthed him(calm down)to which yoongi nodded and closed his eyes before opening them

jiminie mouthed him(calm down)to which yoongi nodded and closed his eyes before opening them ....

After half-hour: