~2~

I'm attempting to concentrate, but it's proving challenging

Why?

I honestly don't know.

I'm making an effort to focus, but my mind isn't cooperating.

Well, it's normal. Who studies with spirit?

Not me.

I simply desire a decent job, dining in cafes, and traveling the world because, why not?

"Miss Ferrari?" I heard Ms. Rene's voice, a beautiful woman.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"What are the limitations of statistics?" she asked. Oh no, I wasn't focusing in class, but let's try.

"Uh, ma'am, it only deals with aggregates, having no significance except that it is a part of the aggregate. And it's only concerned with quantitative data," I said, not entirely sure. Well, let's just try.

"Well, very good, Ms. Ferrari," she smirked and continued her lecture.

Finally, it came to an end. I could finally have my time in the library.

As I stepped out of the classroom, eager to retreat to the tranquility of the library, I found myself walking alongside Jungkook, who seemed to be headed in the same direction.

"Hey, Aelda," he greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hi, Jungkook," I replied, returning the smile. "Library time?"

"Yeah, need to catch up on some reading. What about you?"

"Same here. Trying to make friends with statistics and figures," I chuckled.

"Oh, the joys of college life," he teased. "So, what's your take on Ms. Rene's lecture today?"

"Well, I may or may not have zoned out a bit," I confessed.

Jungkook laughed. "Join the club. I'm still figuring out if 'zoning out' is an official major."

"Maybe it should be," I mused. "Imagine acing exams for 'Best Zoner.'"