~4~

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, Sera, I don't want to go to any party, please," I whined, urging her not to force me into attending a freshman party.

"Come on, Aleiiii, let's go!" she wiggled me hard, holding my arm.

"Sera, please—"

"Hey, ladies," Jungkook interrupted.

I turned to look at him; he was smiling while holding his bag straps.

"Hii, JK," I said and looked at Sera. Her face was flushed, and she was ogling him while Jungkook's gaze was only on mine.

"Uhh, Jungkook, meet Sera, my one and only friend in the batch." His gaze shifted to her; he smiled a little and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hello, Sera," he gave his bunny smile, while Sera was a blushing mess. "H-Hi, J-Jungkook," she stammered a little bit and shifted closer to me.

I chuckled. 'What is going on?'

"Hey, are you going to the freshman party, Aelda?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside me.

"No," I said.

"Oh, please, Aleiiii," Sera whined.

"I don't want to go there " I pouted and jungkook chuckled.

"Aelda listen you won't be alone there OK I will be there we will enjoy " he said nudging my shoulder.

"Yes and I am also going so I am not going to leave your side babe" Sera said kissing my cheek making me cringe and laugh."

"Ok" I replied.

TAEHYUNG'S

I don't know why, but every time I'm writing these damn notes, my gaze keeps falling on Aelda. There's something about her, something that makes me want to focus on every damn detail.

I still remember how I winked at her yesterday. Damn, the way she blushed, it was cute as hell. I chuckled as I recalled those moments. Why am I even thinking about it?

Then, I notice her body—she's attractive, no denying that, those thick thighs and curves.

Fuck—

But why the hell do I care? 

I try to shake off these thoughts, focusing back on my notes, but somehow, my attention keeps drifting back to her. Damn, Taehyung, get it together.

They left the class, and that's where I got wind of this freshman party. Jimin, my friend, asks if I'm going. I casually reply, "No."

But then I see Jungkook, that guy, smiling and talking with Aelda, asking her about the party. I clench my fist, feeling an irrational anger bubbling up, and fiercely say to Jimin, "I'm going."