~10~

Shit—fuck

Shit—fuck.

I said that.

I didn't know that I would utter those words in front of her, but damn, she made me say it in front of her.

I sigh and move back from her, and she inhaled sharply before glaring at me with her captivating brown eyes. Shit – they shine so bright. I want them to be only on me.

I smile and cupped her both cheeks, making her gasp and shiver at the touch. I smirk when I see her gulping and breathing heavily.

She is affected the same way I am addicted to her.

Pulling her closer with a force as her plump soft body collides with me, and she grips onto me. I love this — I fucking love it.

"W-What are you doing?" she whispers and tries to move away, her chubby hands trying to remove my hand from her squishy cheeks. Fuck—I wanna bite them so much.

"Aren't you liking it, chubs?" I say as my lips get closer to hers, an inch away from the disaster that can happen if they touched mine.

She trembles. I can see the excitement in her eyes. I fucking know those eyes; they always try to hide the feelings and cover them up with insecurities.

She gulped, and with force, moves back, and I chuckled, while her face flushed red as if we just made out. Well— we will, but I want her to accept her desires.

"Listen, you dumbass. I won't go anywhere with you—what do you think of yourself, huh? I am fucking warning you—" she gasps as I suddenly pull her, making her turn her soft back pressed against my hard chest as she inhales sharply and wiggles against my body, making me feel hard.

No—shit, not now—.

I groaned when she tried to move away from me but pressed against my body more, she gasps. She felt it; she fucking felt it.

"You shouldn't curse that much, chubs," I inhaled against her ear, my hands wrapping around her thick waist. Her plump belly made contact with my palm; I felt fire running through my veins—my fucking goodness, this feels like heaven.

She shivered when I grasped her closer to me, a low whisper left from her mouth, and she closes it with her, feeling embarrassed that she is enjoying that.

I never wanted this to be like this; I wanted to ask her nicely, but fucking Jeon Jungkook came in between. If it wasn't him, I would have asked her in a proper romantic way, but seeing her with other guys made me boil in anger. I was never like this; I don't know when I became this possessive and crazy about her.

Never in my life, I ever looked at any girl because fuck, they were so annoying.

But her, damn, I want to kiss her so bad. Those plump lips against mine would take me to heaven.

I sat on the near bench with her on my lap without any struggle. Making her gasp and tremble as she tries to get up but I firmly held her and made her sit on my lap.

She gulps, and I made her face me by grabbing her jaw, making her face squish, a cute pout formed on her lips. I hiss as I can't kiss it.

For now.

She clenches her jaw and looks at me furiously, trying to be dominant, but that allures me to kiss her senselessly.

"Taehyung, I am warning you, last time, leave me and stop touching me," she says but squirms in my lap when I wrap my hands around her as she melts and falls closer to my body, making me smirk.

"Yeah? But your body says something else, chubs. You know I love when you resist, the thing we know you like it," I said against her cheek with my deep hoarse voice, making her grip my shoulders tightly.

I chuckled and tuck a strand behind her ear and kiss the cheek that my lips were near.

"I will wait for you at 6; be ready or—" I grasp behind her neck, making her eyes meet mine.

"You would like me to take you in my arms in front of your mom because, chubs, I will do it," I say, and her eyes widened in fear.

She gulps; her lips trembling, she started thinking something. She grasped my shoulder tightly, marking my skin under the clothes; her eyes filled with tears.

Am I really doing something wrong?

But what can I do? She won't agree if I will not take her like that.

I grabbed her cheek and made her face me. "What happened, chubs? What are you thinking?" I peered into her brown eyes which held pain.

And suffering, as if she were suffering from something; her eyes were dull; they held tears; she was hiding something and tries to ignore it and gulps harshly, and her chubby hands were trembling as if she was having flashbacks of something. I gripped the hands of her; a tear fell from her eye.

"Why are you doing this? Why?" she asked almost in a whisper tone.

"Because I want to," I say as I frowned, not understanding what she meant.

"WHY! You can have anyone better than me, WHY ME!!!!!?" She says in a harsh tone, making me angry.

"Calm down, Aelda," I sighed and clutch her cheek.

"How the fuck can I calm down when here you are—" she couldn't complete the words but sobbed.

I couldn't fathom what she meant by that. "I know, it's okay," I gripped her closer, letting her feel the warmth of my body.

"Taehyung, don't do this, please," she sobs; I grab her more closely with each word.

"I am sorry, chubs, but I can't back down now because—you have to be mine anyhow, and I will make you mine," I said those words, making her look at me; her eyes were telling me a different story, as if she were scared of something, something else.

She looks at me and sighs, "we'll talk about it later, for now, leave me," she mumbled.

"I will if you'll say that you'll be ready at 6," I said, grinning, that made her frown and pout.

Those lips, damn—.

"Okay, now stop bothering me," she says as she gets up from my lap and runs away from there, and I just chuckled.

You guys may or may not like Taehyung's behavior so please corporate with the story 😊