8. Fantasy

"Well, I personally don't think Potter would bottom for anyone. I mean... have you seen him shirtless on the fields? Yeah. That man is not a bottom. And you submit quite easy so... anyway, since your pants are wet, why don't you get Potter to dry it for you? It's not like you're not used to it anyway, right?"

"Pansy! Enough."

I say in complete irritation. Pansy puts her hands up.

"I'm not the one keeping secrets from their best friends."

"Will you let that go? If you shagged with Hermione Granger, would you have told me?"

Pansy looks at me horrified and disgusted.

"The words that came from your mouth made me lose my appetite."

I nod once.

"I'm glad."

She humphs and continues with her meal. So much for loosing her appetite. I glanced at the Gryffindor's table for a moment, but was glad that Potter was already on his way to leave. With Granger trailing behind him, stomping.

Huh.

As I finished my meal, I went up to my dorm alone. I lay still on my bed. I magicked my way onto closing the curtains and Colloportus'd my way. Curtains are not doors, but it works. I'm not sure how, I just know that it works. The word has spread that I'm allegedly fucking Potter. And it's a shock to me that it comes to no surprise whatsoever to my friends.

They were only worried about the fact that I didn't tell them and had to find out from freshmen. Ridiculous.

Harry's POV:

I sat in the Gryffindor's common room, enjoying the book I'm reading in peace. Hermione sits next to me. I look over my book to her, And she's staring at me, pouting. I sigh. I put the book down on my lap.

"Hermion-"

"I can't believe you didn't tell me! And I heard that Ron knew?"

She's asking me and I stay quiet, my lips pursed as I look around guiltily. She breathes out a sound of shock.

"Did everyone know but me?!"

"Er... Yes... But I was going to-"

"For Merlin's sake Harry! I thought you and I are friends! How can you keep something so important a secret from me? Befriending, and I'm sure it's more than just befriending the boy who harrassed us to no end?"

"I'm sorry okay? I was going to tell you but you're always so busy. You're in the library more than you're in class which is concerning! I promise, I was going to tell you. But things escalated way too quickly. People caught on us... and it spread rapidly."

She sighs.

"Fine... I trust you. I admit that I've been keeping myself busy... but I thought you'd at least tell me on meals. How did it happen anyway? I mean it's only been a few weeks of school. That doesn't seem like enough time to even be civil with each other."

I look to the bonfire.

"Er... I guess we just had... sexual feelings for each other and decided to explore the frustration... so... our enmity ended that way."

I say awkwardly. It was weird talking about... sexual desires with Hermione. She's like a sister to me, so talking about things like this can be so awkward. I was hoping Hermione didn't see through that one. I should tell her about my plan but no doubt she'll try and stop me. After hearing that, she makes a face.

"Eugh. Since when? He's always been an uptight prat and you said that all the time! But whatever, I don't want to hear the story any further. The next time anything of this sort happens, I want you to step foot into the library and tell me. No more excuses, you got that?"

She says sternly. I nod quickly.

"Got it."

Next morning, I'm late for Herbology class and I'm running as fast as I can. The greenhouse is quite far away from the Gryffindor dorms. As soon as I've reached the greenhouse, I barge in, out of breath and all sweaty.

Everyone was already up and about, their earmuffs on. But the mandrake was already put away. Hermione and Ron aren't in this class but I cannot believe Neville didn't wake me up! Miss Pomona Sprout puts her hands on her hips.

"You are very late Mr. Potter. You will help me clean everything up at the end of the day. For now, continue as it is, please."

I look at her sheepishly with a smile. I spot Malfoy who's already looking at me. I went straight to him. And he takes a breath before turning on his back and took a pair of earmuffs. For me. He holds it promptly before he puts them on me.

He's close, voluntarily. I stared at him as he puts it on. He pushes away my fringe endearingly. Who knew Draco Malfoy could display an act of affection? It's an act, but damn is he good at it. A small smile curved in the corner of my lips as I muttered a 'thank you'.

It's weird why he puts on the earmuffs on me, if there's no more loud noises, what's it's need? But I applaud for his commitment.

He nods. I look over the class discreetly, and their mouths were open from shock of seeing Draco Malfoy being so gentle and showing this affection in public. Malfoy ignored the stares. And went from the table to roam around and find ingredients from his list.

I follow him.

"You're lucky the Mandrake's already buried deep in the soil. If it hadn't, your eardrums would've exploded the moment you barge in this greenhouse."

He says while picking up some plants. I can see a sly smile on his face.

"Enjoying imagining me in pain huh? Does it fulfill your sick fantasies?"

I turn to him, smirking. His smile drops.

"Don't be daft, Scarhead."

He rolls his eyes. I lean on the wood, looking at the ceiling as Malfoy puts the plants in his basket.

"It seems to me, that just the thought of me grunting in pain turns you on. Am I wrong?"

I finally turn to him, trying to supress my smile. He looks at me disgustedly.

"Very!"

"Very turned on, or very wrong?"

My smile cannot be supressed. My teeth displays along with a wide grin.