Chapter 2

*Narrators POV*

Reid was having relapse of his cravings again. His cravings for Diludad. They've been bad since he quit, and he has a hard time trying to suppress them. When this happens, he has to fill his old addiction with a new one: alcohol. It's the best way to avoid your problems. He went to a local bar near the BAU and drank until he felt the craving go away. At that point he was really drunk. He ordered another bottle of liquor and quickly started to down half of it.
***
JJ had arrived at the bar intending to get drunk. She didn't want to remember what happened with Will, although she would be forced to remember later. When she walked into the bar, she saw something that astounded her: Dr. Spencer Reid, half passed out while slumped over on a bar stool. She had never expected to see that. She didn't even know he was a big drinker. JJ hurriedly rushed over to him. "Spence? Are you okay?" She said while she shaked his shoulders. "JJ?" He asks looking up at her, visibly confused. Reid stares at her for a while, he obviously wasn't expecting to see her there. "Yeah, Spence, it's me," she responded, "Is everything alright?" "Oh everything's fine and dandy!" He slurred, obviously being sarcastic. She could tell he was drunk from the way he talked. "Yeah everything's fine. I'm an addict, but other than that, everything's fine," he continued. "Wait what? What are you talking about?" JJ questioned as she sat down on a bar stool next to him. She was confused and concerned. "Ever since Tobias kidnapped me I've been addicted to Diludad. Oops, did I let that slip? I guess I did," He said, laughing a bit. JJ was really concerned now, but at least she was sure he was drunk. "Anyways, Gideon helped me get sober from that, but now, whenever I have a craving for the drug, I cover it up by indulging myself in alcohol," Reid says as he takes another sip from the bottle. Even when he's drunk, Dr. Spencer Reid still seems to keep himself together pretty nicely. "Wow, Spence, I'm sorry about that. I never knew," she responds. They continue to talk about his addiction for a while. She tries to cheer him up by telling him he can recover but he doesn't seem very optimistic. At the end of their conversation, Reid finally asks her why she's here. "Well, I'm here because- because I'm having regrets about my exes," she tells him. It's not entirely a lie, but it's not entirely the truth. He just nods. After that, she orders her first of many drinks. Then JJ babbles on to Reid about all of her ex boyfriends and how she has learned from her past experiences, all the while drinking more and more. What Reid doesn't know is that when she's talking about her exes, she's really referring to Will. When their finished talking, it's about 11:30 pm, and their both still stuck at the bar. Reid's really drunk, more so than JJ. She offers to call him a cab since he's obviously in no state to drive, and he gladly excepts the offer. "JJ, can you come with me?" He slurs to her. "Of course," She responds. He was really in bad shape at this point. He could barely get into the cab without falling down. She planned on dropping him off and getting him settled in and then calling a cab for herself from his house, however, that didn't work out too well...