Chapter 6

*JJ's POV*

Still JJ's POV because this has some cute Jarcia moments in it. Also, guess who found out how to add pictures to each chapter!?!

"Well JJ, shall I start with my questions?" Garcia asked me. I just nodded. I knew there was gonna be questions, but I was dreading them. "First, why'd you let yourself drink so much? You know you don't think straight when your drunk," She told me. I could tell she was upset with me. She had every right to be. I can't believe what I did either. It's not just something that you can do everyday, sleep with your coworker. "I don't know why I drank so much. I guess I just wanted to escape and so did he," I explained. "Second, why'd you go home with Reid?!" She said, raising her voice. "I don't know," I said quietly. I didn't know why I went home with him. He could've got home perfectly fine without me. "Third, why'd you kiss him? And was our resident boy genius a good kisser?" She asked me while smirking. Garcia could always bring the light out of every situation. I started to smile too. "I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe it was because I was drunk, maybe it was something more, but I don't know. And I actually don't remember what it was like," I told her. This was the truth, because I really didn't know why I kissed him, nor do I remember if it was good or not. "Lastly, why'd you leave in the morning?" Garcia questioned. This question struck me. Why did I leave in the morning? "I think I was just scared. When I woke up on his couch, I panicked and just left. I didn't want to have to face him in the morning, and he probably wouldn't have wanted to see me in there either," I explained to her. "So... You and Reid- did the dirty?" She asked playfully as she fumbled for the right words to say. I could tell this whole situation blew her away. "I don't know! I have as many questions as you do," I said as I stared at her. After this long explanation, we sat there in silence to process the whole situation. I didn't know what to do and neither did Penelope. I didn't know if Reid remembered what had happened that night or not. I didn't know if he knew I left, and I didn't want to confront him about it. After a while, we decided to turn on a movie since we missed our brunch reservation. I made some popcorn and we enjoyed the movie together. I think Garcia was staying with me just to make sure I was okay, which I kind of liked. At some point during the movie, she randomly paused it and looked at me with a look of partial horror. "Woah, what is it?" I asked her nervously. "JJ... Did you guys um- did you guys use protection?" She questions me. Oh my god I think. There was no sort of protection anywhere on the floor of his apartment, and I wasn't on the pill. We were both drunk, why would we ever think of using protection? Slowly, I became terrified. Garcia knew what the answer to her question was and she knew how scared I was. She immediately embraced me in a tight hug. "It's okay sweetie, it's okay," she coaxed. She knew this wasn't what I wanted. It's not that I didn't want to get pregnant, it's just that I wasn't ready to be pregnant and I didn't want to have the wrong person as the father. "Just because you guys 'did it' doesn't mean you'll get pregnant. I takes some couples years to get pregnant," she told me. I was glad Penelope was there to keep me company. I needed someone there with me to sort through the whole mess and I was glad it was her.