Chapter 7

*Narrators POV*

Her soft lips on his felt like heaven. It was what he had always wanted, what he had always waited for: her kiss. He embraced it with full force and kissed her back. He put one hand on her waist and ran the other through her long blonde hair. He paused briefly to look her in the eyes and see what she was thinking. Her eyes were as bright and blue as they ever were. He started to smile at her beauty and he bit his lip, which turned her on even more. She smiled and continued kissi-

Reid suddenly awakens from a strange dream. That was weird. Did he just dream about kissing JJ? That's also very odd because he vaguely remembers seeing JJ at a bar last night, but he doesn't remember what happened after that. However, now he has a throbbing headache and the light is really bothering his eyes; He has a bad hangover. "I must've been pretty drunk," he says aloud. Reid groggily sits up in his bed and looks around. Then he realizes something. He's not in his bed, he's in his living room and he's- naked? He examines the room carefully: he's alone, but his clothes are hanging from his TV and laying in the front entryway, there's multiple beer bottles on the coffee table, and he can't find his boxers or his sweater vest. He can't remember what happened to him last night, or how he got home safely. He curious, though, as to how he ended up naked on his own couch. Since he saw JJ last night, maybe she'll remember what happened last night. He wants to go over to her house and see her since they don't have to work today, but what he really wants is more sleep and an aspirin.
***

*2 days later*

JJ had always hated Monday's much more than any other day of the week. This Monday was worse. She has to work today for the first time since Friday, and that means she has to see Reid for the first time since their "incident." She still doesn't completely understand what happened, but she has a pretty good understanding of it by now. She's hoping that Reid is just as confused as she is, or better yet, doesn't remember anything at all. He had drank much more than her, after all. When she woke up on Monday the effects of Friday were completely worn off. She quickly got dressed and got ready to go to he BAU. JJ made her way into her car, which she retrieved from the bar yesterday. As she put her hands on the steering wheel and checked her mirrors, she noticed something in her back seat: Will's sweatshirt, which he had left with her the other day. "Will," she whispered aloud while she remembered the fight they had. She was so caught up with what happened with Reid that she completely forgot about him. What would he say when he found out about her and Reid? Would he want to be with her anymore? Even though they weren't technically dating at the moment, she planned on getting back together with him. For some reason, she felt like calling him today. Now, she felt like calling him now, right now before her drive in to work. She missed him and wanted him back, so she opened her phone to dial his number. However, when she did so, she saw she already had a voicemail from him. She pressed play: "Hey JJ, it's me.... Um I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day I just- I wasn't thinking straight and I'm sorry. I want to have a relationship with you no matter what and I'm sorry I acted up earlier. Will you please call me back?" Hearing his message made her smile. He wasn't really mad at her. She felt better now, but she's still afraid about telling him she slept with Spence. Maybe I just won't tell him about me and Reid she thought to herself, imagining Will's incoming insults if she confessed. If she told him, he'd call her a whore, a filthy skank, a bitch. He's called her those names before, but she let it go. She thought about this topic a little more on her drive into the BAU, and she decided she would be better off not telling him.