Alpha King Jungkook

Afternoon 3 pm there in the Royal Palace inside the hall on the chair sitting a very handsome king discussing about some matters with his court members.

That's Jeon Jungkook king of Jeon Kingdom a very handsome king with a very kind heart who loves his subjects very much and treats them well.

He is very handsome boy with big muscles, huge body, tattoos on his one arm and around his neck and chest.
He is known for his kindness and how he rules his kingdom very well. Jeon Kingdom is the topmost kingdom of all.

"Namjoon hyung I hope everything is ready...and about the gift I told you to prepare" - King jungkook asked sitting on his royal chair.

"Yes King Jungkook everything is ready I have prepared the best gifts for them" - Namjoon replied.

"Okay I shall go to the library now and we will go to Park kingdom around 5pm it will take at least an hour to reach there right"- jungkook said.

"Yes jungkook" - Namjoon replied.

Jungkook is now sitting on a chair reading one of his favourite book.
That's his daily routine...morning waking up early discussing state affairs with his court members.... helping his subjects and then reading books in the library room.

He is 25 years old now but he has not found his mate yet. It sounds weird but he also spends his rut alone isolating himself from everyone.

He has this desire to spend his first kiss and first time with his mate. Yes he had some girlfriends and also boyfriends before but that never went well he never had the attachment to kiss them or claim anyone of them . He knew they also don't love him the way he wants.

He is very romantic person he wish to love someone with all his heart but he can't find anyone till now. Whoever omega he has encountered till now are pretty but are either arrogant, selfish, rude, gold digger....etc. They are not at all his ideal type. He wish for someone to be his mate who is a kindhearted person and will love him unconditionally.

Today he decided to go to Park kingdom for some state affairs and somethings regarding wars with their enemy kingdom. Both Jeon Kingdom and Park kingdom are in good terms they also have same enemy kingdom so they often work together.

Jungkook's father died after giving his throne to his one and only alpha son Jungkook.