Hier of Jeon Kingdom

The day had finally arrived—the birth of the Jeon Kingdom's newest heir.

As the first rays of dawn painted the sky in hues of pink and gold Jimin cradled their newborn son in his arms, a radiant smile gracing his lips.

Jungkook stood beside him, his eyes shining with pride and love as he gazed at his omega and their precious bundle of joy.

With a tender kiss, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin and their baby boy, showering them both with affection.

"He's perfect" Jungkook murmured, his voice filled with awe.

"Our little prince."

Jimin beamed up at Jungkook, his heart overflowing with love for both his alpha and their son.

"He is" Jimin agreed, his voice soft with emotion.

With their newborn son nestled safely in Jimin's arms, Jungkook made his way to the balcony of the palace, where the morning light bathed them in a warm glow.

With a proud smile, Jungkook addressed the kingdom his voice carrying with it the weight of their joy and gratitude.

"People of Jeon Kingdom" Jungkook began his tone commanding yet filled with warmth

"today, we celebrate the arrival of our newest member—the heir to the throne, our beloved son."

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause their voices echoing through the palace grounds as they celebrated the joyous news.

Returning to Jimin's side, Jungkook pressed a tender kiss to his omega's forehead, his love for him evident in every touch and gesture.

"I want to throw a celebration unlike any other" Jungkook said, his voice filled with excitement.

"A grand party to honor our son's birth and to share our joy with the kingdom."

Jimin's eyes sparkled with anticipation as he nodded in agreement.

"That sounds wonderful alpha" he replied, his voice filled with happiness.

As the news of the royal birth spread throughout the kingdom, people from far and wide flocked to the palace to catch a glimpse of the newest member of the royal family.

With a proud smile, Jungkook stepped forward, his voice steady and strong.

"People of Jeon Kingdom" he began, his words carrying across the courtyard,

"it is with great joy and honor that we announce the name of our beloved son."

The crowd held their breath, waiting with bated anticipation for the revelation of the young prince's name. Jimin, standing beside Jungkook, beamed with pride, his heart swelling with love for their precious child.

Jungkook took a moment to gaze down at his son, his expression filled with paternal affection.

"Our son's name is Jeon Jaemin" he declared, his voice ringing out with pride

A wave of applause and cheers washed over the courtyard as the name of the young prince was announced.

Jeon Jaemin, the future of Jeon Kingdom, a name imbued with significance and promise for generations to come.

From noble lords and ladies to commoners and servants, all came to offer their blessings and well-wishes to the young prince.

The palace courtyard buzzed with excitement and anticipation as the crowds gathered, eager to catch a glimpse of the royal family. Colorful banners fluttered in the breeze, and the air was filled with the sound of joyful chatter and laughter.