The Joyous News

A few days later

Jungkook had to make a trip to a distant, war-torn kingdom to assist the impoverished people living there.

This time he decided to take Jimin with him wanting to keep his beloved omega close during the journey. They set out early in the morning.

However, as they traveled, Jimin's health began to falter. He felt increasingly tired and nauseous, his usual vibrant energy waning. Jungkook grew worried, his protective instincts kicking in as he watched over Jimin with growing concern.

By the time they reached their destination, a small village nestled in the hills Jimin's condition had worsened.

An old lady, known in the village for her wisdom and healing skills offered to check on Jimin in her humble hut.

Jungkook stayed outside, pacing nervously, his heart heavy with worry.

Inside the hut

The old lady examined Jimin with gentle care. She smiled kindly at him, her experienced eyes twinkling with understanding.

"Young one" she said softly
"I have some wonderful news for you"

Jimin's eyes widened with curiosity and hope. "What is it?"

The old lady patted his hand reassuringly.
"You're pregnant my dear. You're carrying a precious life within you"

Jimin's heart skipped a beat a rush of emotions flooding through him. He felt a mixture of joy, surprise and an overwhelming sense of love.

"Really?" he whispered tears of happiness welling in his eyes.

The old lady nodded, her smile warm and comforting.
"Yes truly. You and your alpha will be parents soon"

Jimin could hardly contain his excitement as he thanked the old lady profusely.

Bursting out of the hut, he ran straight into Jungkook's arms tears streaming down his face.

Jungkook's heart raced with anxiety as he held Jimin close.

"Jimin what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes shining with joy.

"Alpha I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby!"

For a moment, Jungkook stood in stunned silence, the words sinking in.

Then, a broad smile broke across his face, and he lifted Jimin off the ground, spinning him around in pure elation.

"We're going to be parents!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with awe and happiness.

Setting Jimin down gently Jungkook showered him with kisses his heart overflowing with love and excitement.

"I can't believe it" he murmured between kisses.

"This is the happiest news I could ever imagine" Jungkook said

Jimin laughed, his own joy mirrored in Jungkook's eyes.
"I'm so happy alpha. I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives together."

Jungkook held Jimin close pressing a tender kiss to his forehead. "We'll face it all together, my love. You, me, and our baby. Our family."

In the days following their joyful revelation, Jungkook and Jimin remained in the small village, assisting the locals and helping with the rebuilding efforts.

Though Jungkook was dedicated to his duties he made sure Jimin never exerted himself too much constantly fussing over his well-being.

One sunny afternoon