Handsome Alpha

Jimin pov

Jimin pov

Beautiful evening golden sky. Sunset looking like being swallowed by the ocean. Birds flying high and dolphins on the beautiful blue ocean.

Calm and peaceful breeze fanning on my face as I stand on the deck of the ship holding the wooden railing.

Can this evening be any more beautiful and peaceful.

As I look to my right I can see my handsome Alpha standing with a binocular in his hand and talking with the ship controller beside him.

How can he be this handsome.

As I keep on staring at him I couldn't figure out when he came this close near standing in front of me with a smiling face.

"What are thinking honey?" he asked carrresing my cheeks as I leaned into his soft touch.

There he goes again with a new nickname. How can he call me with any name with the softest voice ever.

He doesn't call me with only one name. It's always different. Sometimes omega or little omega, baby or my little baby, my love or sweetheart and now this new name again. Do I have any more names to hear from him.

But no matter what he calls me I always feel so loved and special. The way he always touch me so softly make my heartbeat race fast. The way he takes care of me everyday. The way he always pull me closer or make me sit on his lap while we talk as he looks at with so much love in his eyes is indescribable.

Everything he does is just so beautiful and romantic.

And the most amazing part is that I am his first in everything as he is mine. We both are each others first love, first kiss and first time.

Oh how shocked and happy I got when he told me that I am the first person he ever had sex with. It was so unbelievable. Since my young age I used to hear that Alphas are greedy and horny. I heard how Alphas take so many omega for their pleasure. Never spend their rut alone. Always have an omega for their service.

But the Alpha I got married and fall in love with is so different. No one can even compare to him. He was always waiting to give his everything to only his mate.