Feelings

It's been 2 week and after that day jungkook would surely come up with a new plan to go to Park kingdom to see the particular omega

He would go their and whenever he gets the chance to talk with jimin he would.

Jimin also feels very nice to talk with the alpha he is very sweet and good not like any other alphas he had heard of.

Both of them are slowly loving to stay with each other company. Jimin would even talk with jungkook alone without any bodyguard near him....he feels safe and happy to be near the alpha.

All this things are noticed by King Park. "I need to have a serious talk with King Jeon" he thought.

Jimin and jungkook always sits on the garden ground talking with each other. Jungkook makes sure to not make jimin uncomfortable so he would always keep a distance between. Both of them would always have some friendly talks with each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov

I was searching for jimin in the garden. I know he will be near the rose flowers so I made my way towards him.

I saw he was busy doing something and has no idea that I am here. I informed Hoseok to leave us alone for sometime and silently sat beside jimin surely maintaining some distance.

"What are you doing jimin?"-I asked.

Jimin got startled by me but regain himself and smiled.

It's always his smile that makes my day 10times more nice.

"Oh hyung you came....close your eyes I have something for you"-jimin said hiding something behind him.

"Oh okay"-I immediately closed my eyes wanting to know what he has for me.

I felt that he had put something on my head.

"Okay you can open your eyes now"- jimin said.

I opened my eyes and raised my hand to the thing on my head and took it on my hand. And it was a beautiful flower crown jimin had made for me.

 And it was a beautiful flower crown jimin had made for me