Aftercare

Morning came and sun rays were getting inside the room through the window of the narrow path of the closed curtains

Two figure attached so close together one sleeping peacefully while the other staring at the beauty beside him.

Jungkook was all awake just silently admiring his beautiful omega.

The sun rays are falling on Jimin face giving him a ethereal look. His neck covered with hickeys and the mating mark shining bright.

Jungkook want to howl in pride and possession.

His wish to have a perfect omega has finally fullfilled.

He is here with him in his arms.

His omega.

A beautiful angel.

His angel jimin.

He was caressing his hair softly and playing with them.
Then kissing his lips who is still sleeping peacefully in the Alpha arms.

"Wake up dear"- Jungkook whispered.

"Wake up my Omega"- Jungkook called again but jimin was not responding.

"You must be tired Omega"- Jungkook chuckled.

Then a idea popped in his head and he slide his hand under the cover and grabbed jimin dick stroking it and kissing his neck creating new hickeys.

"Ahh" Jimin woke up by the sudden pleasure and saw Jungkook who is busy in his work.

"Ahh... Alpha" jimin moaned.

"Oh you finally woke up good morning omega"- Jungkook said innocently and stroke more harder on jimin member.

"Ahh... Alpha please stop"- jimin hide his face in Jungkook's neck feeling so shy remembering last night.

"Okay baby"- Jungkook laughed but stopped and began massaging Jimin lower back who felt nice by the warm soft hand on his sore muscles.

"Ae you okay my love"- Jungkook asked concerned. Jimin nodded.

"Did you sleep well"- Jungkook asked.

"I did"- jimin's breath was fanning on jungkook's neck.

"Look at me omega"- Jungkook said and Jimin looked up at him with blushing cheeks and a small smile.

He pulled jimin more closer their breath mixing together and their scent is also mixed.

The sandalwood and lavender scent mixed together giving the room a very pleasant aroma.

"I love you omega"- Jungkook said looking at his eyes and then his plump lips.

"I love you too Alpha"- jimin said blushing.

Jungkook smiled and attached their lips slowly hovering over him. Their naked body rubbing against each other and their lips locked together.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and attached their forehead. Both breathing slowly.