1

"I don't want to go Sasha! Can't I just read like I want to?" A brunette woman whined

"Too bad. Petra, Hanji, Mikasa and Annie are already on their way over! C'mon you promised me you'd spend time out after you had time to get over your break up. Its been two years now Sarina, can't you just, for one night. Just have a good time out?" Sasha asked/begged

The brunette sighed and rubbed between her eyes. "Fine...Just this once. I'm taking my book with me though!"

"Yay! Thank you so much! you won't regret it I promise you!"

So here Sarina was, at a club sitting between Hanji and Petra. She didn't care for going out, she just wanted to read her books and do her job as the heir to her families company. But of course her friend Sasha wanted to get her out of her comfort Zone which didn't work. She kept reading her book until she was done, then she just sat there as she saw all of her friends dancing with either each other or with some stranger. She wasn't amused in the slightest, the music was crappy and she didn't even want to be there to begin with. As she sat there alone she saw that a lot of the guys were staring at her with hungry eyes.

She rolled her eyes and she got up only to get cut off by a male who was two inches taller than her with black hair and silver eyes. She stepped back as he gave her a devilish smirk. "Well hello cutie, I don't think I've ever seen you here before." He said as he stepped closer to her

She didn't like the fact that the male kept on getting closer to her. "I...I-I usually don't go outside." She said nervously as her tone was soft

He smirked at her even more and quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. "That'll be why you're so beautifully pale."

She slapped her hand away from his grasp. "Excuse you, but you have no right to say that!" She said as she narrowed her eyes at him

He looked to her slightly shocked. "Oh really now? Heh, you're more feisty than you look."

Sarina rolled her eyes as she looked at the male. "Seriously? You're about as lame as every other guy out there. Stupid cheesey pick up lines won't work on me. Now if you don't want my two inch heel going into your ass I suggest you stop getting closer to me and go bother someone want some smelly guy flirting with them."

"What are you Lesbian?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her

"Yes she's my girlfriend now go away Levi Ackerman, she isn't into you and she never will." Sasha said as she wrapped her arm around Sarina's shoulder

Sarina was thankful to have Sasha around otherwise she would be down one pair of heels. Levi rose an eyebrow at Sasha.

"I know you're bi and all but c'mon, can't I have a little bit of fun with the girl?" Levi asked

"No, my girl here apparently doesn't want anything to do with you so leave her be." Sasha said pulling Sarina closer to her.

Sasha then heard a really poppy song on and smiled at Sarina. "C'mon lets dance!"

"You know I can't dance to save my ass! Sasha wait!" Sarina said as she was pulled on to the dance floor.

Sasha started to sway her hips as the song played before she made Sarina dance to.

"C'mon! Have a little fun!" Sasha said happily

She sighed and attempted to sway her hips to the music as Rhianna pon de replay came on. Sasha cheered for her as she moved against Sarina as if they were lovers. For the moment Sarina allowed it as the two of them danced together, After the song Sasha hugged her tightly squeezing her between her arms.

"Oh my god you were awesome!" Sasha gushed

Sarina rolled her eyes before she heard cupid shuffle go on. "This I'll dance to." Sarina said with a grin

"That's right, you're one of those people who dance to songs like this. Show'em how its done rina!" Sasha cheered as she was between Her and Hanji.

Once they started to instruct the crowd the girls all moved together as a unit as they did as the song requested. Which soon was just Sasha and Sarina as the others got to dizzy and had to go throw up what they drank. After the song the DJ placed on Cotton eye joe which they stayed on for. The two of them kept up in pace as they did as they were supposed to until the song was over. Which then they placed on a rap song neither one of them knew. The girls sat down in their seats and Sasha grinned at Sarina.

"Having fun yet?" Sasha asked

Sarina shrugged. "Eh, I guess a little. But can we not be here anymore. I don't like being looked at by random douche bags." Sarina said bluntly.

"Nope, you're going to drive all of us home so you're stuck here." Sasha said as she drank her wine.

Sarna whined and placed her head down on the table. "Fuck all five of you bitches for being alcoholics."

Once the rap song was over Killer by ready set go went on. Just about everyone left the dance floor. Sarina smirked at the girls.

"You all up now. If I'm going to be stuck here taking you bitches home you're dancing with me now." Sarina said getting up

"Now there's the Rina we all know and love. Alright ladies lets get up and give these boys a show." Hanji said with a laugh

The girls all got up and they all did the dance routine that they had all memorized for the song. All eyes were on them, even one particular male was eying Sarina like a hawk.