9

When he reached her door, he could hear her crying within it. He took a deep breath before he knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!" She yelled sadly

He didn't do that, he needed her to realize that he wasn't going anywhere. He slowly turned the door knob and he opened the door only to almost get hit by a book.

"Shit, do you always throw books at people?" Levi asked with a raised eyebrow

"FUCK OFF! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU LIED STRAIGHT TO MY FACE!!" Sarina yelled angered as she stood up glaring at him

He went up to her as he closed the door and cupped her face as she tried to get his hands off of the side of her face. But she failed as he kissed her passionately on the lips as he pulled her legs from under her making her fall back first on to her bed making her gasp as he then pinned her arms down as he glared at her.

"First off, you're going only by assumptions Sarina. If I was to actually fuck you and leave you do you really honestly think that I'd friend you and speak to you how I have and better yet get to know you how I have? Yes in the past I've slept with girls then left them for dead, but they deserved it with how they dressed and acted. You were different, you didn't need to go to the lengths that you did just to see how loyal I'd be to you. I know I might come off as if I'd leave you at any point in time, but I don't want that. I want to be with you and stay that way...Damn it Sarina, I love you. can't you at least attempt to see the good in me to love me back?"

She looked to him sadly only to look away embarrassed. "Fuck you for being right on that. "

He chuckled. "You aren't sore from last night?" He asked curiously

"tch, no. Is that really how you fuck girls?" She asked as she looked up to him

"Only when I haven't fucked one in gods knows how long. You have no damn idea how long I've waited for you to be okay with being around me. You honestly didn't have to act the way that you did just for me to take your virginity. You have no idea how attractive I see you as." Levi said as he brushed the side of her face with one of his hands.

"Oh is that so?"

He smirked and nodded his head. "Don't believe me Sarina?"

She shook her head. "Nope, Not really."

"Then allow me to show you" He said before he kissed her passionately once more.

She instantly kissed him back as she took her other hand from his grasp and wrapped them around his neck as he smirked down at her. "You won't be disappointed, I promise." He said softly to her as he slowly stripped her of her shorts and blouse.

"I'll believe it when I see it Levi." She said as she looked up at him.

Sarina then stripped him of his clothes and he held on to her hips tightly as he moved into her making her moan loudly into him as he kissed her heatedly on the lips. He didn't want Sasha to know that he was fucking her best friend, but he couldn't help but move into the young brunette with everything he had making her moan and squirm under him as he moved his hands up to her breasts doing everything he could to drive her to her peek once more, which happened sooner than he wanted, but it didn't stop him from pleasuring her. He smirked down at her before he pulled her up and placed her on to him with her back to his chest, she felt slightly confused but then he kissed her lovingly on the neck as he brushed his fingers of his left hand to her womanhood.

"I want you to move Sarina, do so in the same way that you were up against me last night before I fucked the hell out of you. I know you can do it, you have the body for it so use it to your advantage." He said softly against her neck as he moved his fingers inside of her making her whimper as he did so.

He smirked as he heard the sounds coming out of her lips, she soon moved against him as she wrapped one of her arms around him to kiss him as she did so as the other used his arm to help her move on and off of him. They both moaned as his fingers moved faster and harder into her body as she moved in the same way until she couldn't keep her lips locked on to his. She leaned her head back in pleasure as she moaned Levi's name repeatedly making him move himself harder and forcefully into her making her hold on him tighter.

"T-That's it! Oh fuck S-Sarina! C'mon just a little bit more, I know you can do it! S-Shit don't stop now!' Levi moaned as he moved his fingers just as hard into her making her even more eager to get to her second orgasm.

Which after a few more thrusts he was able to give her it as he did so slightly after her,

they both panted as they lied on her bed before she looked to Levi with smile. He rose an eyebrow at her.

"What's with the smile?" He asked curiously

"I thought that I had to act like Petra and the other girls I see around just to get you to be with me like every other girl...But you...You really are a man of your word aren't you?" She asked curiously

Levi smirked at her. "What? Didn't think I would be?"

She shook her head as she panted slightly. "Nope, not really."

"Why's that?" He asked her curiously

"Because you don't look like the person who'd keep promises or stay with someone for too long before dropping them like dead weight." She said bluntly as she sat up

He sat up then too and kissed her cheek softly. "I used to do that, but I've changed and I want to stay with you. I'm done with using people, can't you at least give me a chance to show you how serious I am?"

"Fine, tomorrow I got to go to court you better be there at noon. If you aren't there then consider us no longer a thing."

"Sure thing." He said with a grin before he pushed her down having his way with her once more.