20

As days went by Sarina was slowly getting back into her old life with Levi and Sasha. She enjoyed being where she knew she belonged. With her best friend and her lover, she was more than happy to be back home. But as time went on during a discussion Levi and her were having about their wedding Sarina stopped talking as she felt a sharp pain move through her entire body as she held on to the couch and on to his arm.

"Rina are you alright?" Levi asked concerned

"M-My water just broke...Fuck me this hurts!"

Levi called for Sasha as he told her what was happening. Sasha got her keys before she got her car up front, with the help of Levi and Sasha they got Sarina into the car before Sasha rushed off as fast as the speed limit would let her before she got to the hospital in front of the ER as there were people there to help Sarina into a wheel chair. The nurses took her into a room where they lied her down as Levi stayed by her side.

He held her hand tightly as he kept her focus on him as he felt her harsh grasp on his hand. After a half hour of Labor Sarina gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who had black hair and brown eyes. She held on to her baby boy as she smiled at him.

"He looks a bit like you don't you think Levi?" Sarina asked as she looked up to him

"Yeah even though he has your eyes." He said before he kissed her softly on the forehead.

She smiled as she leaned against Levi happily before she handed her son off to Levi as she filled out the birth certificate. She already knew what his name would be since talking a lot about the baby with Levi in the past. They both thought it would be good to keep a tradition within the family. So she named her son after his father, and made the god parent being Sasha knowing damn well that Sasha would make a good parent if either were to leave their son before he was of age.

Afterwards she looked to Levi and her son only to smile at how calm and relaxed Levi looked with Levi Jr in his arms. Sasha at that time came in and saw Levi with their child only to shake her head. "That will take time to get used to seeing." Sasha said pointing to Levi

Sarina giggled a little. "Well you have a lot of years to get used to it Sasha, now how do you feel about being our son's god parent?"

Sasha's eyes widen. "Seriously?! That'd be awesome. Especially since I do believe you two would want your time alone together without Jr here waling all the time."

"Well you get your wish, I just hope that things go well from now on." Sarina said concerned

"It will brat don't worry about a thing. For now just rest." Levi said looking to Sarina

She nodded her head before she lied down and closed her eyes. She fell asleep the sound of Levi and Sasha talking, when she woke up she saw that it was dark but Levi was beside her and on the other side was her son. She sat up enough to look at her son before she smiled. She adored her baby boy more than anything, she only hoped she could be the mother she never really had to him.

She fell asleep once more once she held on to Levi's hand. She was at peace with the two people she loved the most in the same room as her. Once she was able to move around and not be in pain she was able to leave. So she signed out and had Sasha take her home before she saw that Levi had to go just to take care of business things. So she spent her time with her son, exercising and making herself be her normal skinny self once more. She wanted to burn off the weight she gained from having Levi Jr and she knew she could do it as long as she kept to it for hours each day. Which she did and made sure that her son was always around her too.

As time went on Sarina did make her way back down to the size she was before which took her a few months, but it was something she really wanted to do and Levi supported since he wanted her to be happy and if made her happy then so be it. When it came to be around December they had their wedding. By that time Sarina was back down to her regular size and Levi wasn't all that busy.

After the ceremony and the party afterwards Levi took Sarina out of country to a place where he could be alone with her; he chose to take her to where he lived in France once more so she didn't have any bad memories as he spent three whole weeks with her alone.

Afterwards they went home only for things to go back to normal once more. Levi took care the business part of things as Sarina took care of the home front with Sasha and Levi Jr. Which she was more than happy with doing, being in a place with her best friend, her husband and her son she knew that never again would she be alone. She found herself being busy just taking care of her son and his needs.

It was something she knew she would have to get used to and she did as years went by. With the help of Sasha who on her days off helped Sarina whenever she could, Sarina was actually able to get some sleep while her son was resting. Since saying up with her son had taken a toll on her and she barely slept. After a while Levi did see this trend and he helped out Sarina where he could and even forced her to stay in bed a few nights as well as he took care of their son.

Even though he did have the company to run Levi Jr was his as much as it was hers. So he stayed up with Levi Jr and made sure he was alright before going back to sleep once he was asleep. When levi went back to the room he saw that Sarina was curled up asleep which made him happy to see her asleep so contently. After seeing just what it had done to her he knew never to let her get away with it again.

-end-