3

After that day Sasha lived with Sarina so she wouldn't be alone, also because she could get free food whenever she wanted. Sasha made sure that Sarina's marks weren't going to hurt her until one day Sarina collapsed on top of Sasha as she was watching a commercial for Wendy's.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked

"Bored! I'm done with my home work and until I go to court I don't have to deal with anything with the company yet." Sarina whined

"Did you want to go out again?" Sasha asked

She thought for a moment and shrugged. "Sure, I don't have classes tomorrow so I'm going to attempt to drink tonight if you don't mind."

Sasha laughed a bit and smiled at her friend. "Sure! It'll help with the pain you feel. Which means...Aww! I can't drink!"

Sarina laughed. "You drank last time, now its your turn to carry my heavy ass home. I'm getting dressed in something better." Sarina said getting off of Sasha

"What, want a stranger to fuck you tonight?" Sasha asked rhetorically

"Maybe, It'll be a good way to forget about what Oulo did to me." She said before she left the room.

Sarina then came back into the living room in a strapless corset shirt and a short skirt along with a pair of one inch heels. When Sasha saw her, her eyes went wide in shock.

"Damn girl, you look hot as hell. Who are you and what have you done with my shy conservative friend?" Sasha said as she got up

"She left with her abusive father." Sarina said with her arms crossed. "He's the only reason I was so reserved."

Sasha giggled a bit and smiled. "Good, now lets get your sexy ass out there for everyone to see."

Once they reached the club they showed their id before they went in only to feel the bass within their hearts. Sasha took her by her hand and took her into the crowd of people as they danced to lose control by Missy Elliot. Sarina tried to keep up with Sasha but found her own rhythm as she felt someone's hands on her hips. She wanted to back hand them but she kept herself calm as she could as she moved against them the same way she had seen her friends do all the time as she placed her hands on top of the strange male's hands. She knew it was male from the smell that she was dancing with a male. She then turned herself around to see that it was Levi that had found his way to her, she saw a smirk on his face as he danced with her to the next song that played.

"You look seriously hot, how come you aren't in your usual clothes that I've seen you in like I have for the last few weeks?" Levi asked her softly in her ear.

"I felt a bit adventurous tonight, can't I be that way or are you going to be one of those controlling people?" She asked as she moved her arms around his neck to down his chest softly

With little notice from her, Levi was in a trance to get her to be with him. He wanted her more than anything, he couldn't speak with her without her rolling her eyes at him. But now, she was listening to him and he was going to use it to his advantage. He leaned down to her and kissed her on the lips. He saw that she was shocked but she gave into him, she pulled him closer to her which made him groan as Usher, scream came on. He smirked at her as she looked up at him intrigued.

"Tell me that you're not leading me on...I don't want to hurt again." She said sadly

"Tch, I'm not. If I would be do you think I'd try this hard just to get you to even speak with me?" Levi asked curiously

She giggled a bit. "Alright, you have a point there. I'm guessing you want me as your girlfriend then huh?" Sarina asked curiously

"Maybe...I want to get to know you a bit first before I do so...If you'll allow me to."