11

After dealing with the company problems Sarina and Levi went to the place where she worked for the few hours she worked for, she saw her brother there and only glared at him before she went inside holding Levi's hand. She told Levi they had to part ways for a bit and he understood but kissed her on the lips before she left. She went to get dressed up before she told her friends what they were playing which Ymir was more than happy to dance to with the others. She made it so the stage started off dark as she looked around the first row to see her elder brother standing beside Levi. That made her smirk and she cued the dj to play the music before she had Ymir introduce the girls.

"Ladies and gentlemen I want you to meet your entertainment for the night, the dancing trio!" Ymir announced as she called them out one by one. "First of the Trio is the sassy but very lovable Krista!"

Some of the guys cheered as Krista back flipped on stage as she got into position.

"Next is a shy young woman who enjoys her days off with her many dogs Hanji!"

More of the guys cheered as Hanji came on to stage Moon walk style.

"Lastly but not least, the leader of the trio and a very good friend of mine. She just became the CEO of her father's fashion company Miss Sarina!" Ymir said as Sarina jumped down from the high rift above the stage.

As she landed her eyes were covered but her face was imprinted as a smirk. She slowly got up as the music began to play, she sang as Krista and Hanji back up danced with her. In the audience the males went crazy as Levi kept a close eye on his girlfriend, as he saw her wink a few times at him making him blush a bit. He couldn't believe that she was singing a cover of 'I'm a slave for you' by Britney spears. After the song was over with Krista and Hanji left her sides. The stage went dark once more which made everyone calm down.

"Do you think you can handle this?" Sarina said softly

"What the hell is she doing?" Levi said under his breath

"Levi, get your ass up here...I know you know where I am." She said before she giggled softly into the microphone.

Levi froze in spot. "Damn it woman I'm not going up there!" He hissed

"Aww are you afraid? I did something for you so can't I get a little something in return?" Sarina whined sadly

"Looks like we have a scary cat, how about we give him a bit of motivation?" Ymir said as a single light shined on her

Sarina stood beside Ymir with her arms crossed. Ymir started to chant for Levi as Sarina puppy pouted at Levi who just gave her the glare from hell.

Soon everyone but Levi was chanting his name, he glared up at his girlfriend before he rubbed between his eyes. "Damn you brat, fine I guess I'll go up just this once."

Sarina helped him on stage before she kissed him in front of everyone. "Now that we got him up here we're going to play the same game we always play on Thursdays. Boys against girls, for those who have just joined us this week I'll allow Sarina to explain the game." Ymir said with a smile

Sarina placed both of her hands on the microphone as she stood straight on the stage. "The game is simple, Levi and I will have to try to out do one another in dancing, in the end you all have to chose who wins and who loses. The loser has to get pied by Krista, Hanji and Ymir. You all up for it?"

The crowd cheered and she placed the mic down as she looked to him. "What do you say? Think you can beat my ass?"

Levi gave her a blank stare. "You have no idea what you just did to yourself Sarina, I accept."

Sarina gave the microphone to Krista who stood in between the two. "First one up is Levi since he was dragged up by Sarina."

The song that played for him was talk dirty to me by Jason Derulo. He knew that song to heart and dance to it with style and without missing a beat. Afterwards Toxic by Britney spears came on and Sarina danced as her hat was tossed off her head at the girls on the side. She made sure to move her hips insync with the music as she used her body to her advantage. She ended the song with her back to the crowd.

"Next they must dance to the next song together. After this you all must judge. Levi, Sarina good luck!" Hanji said happily

The next song that was played was super psycho love by Simon curtis. Sarina placed all of her energy that she had within her into the song as Levi, who knew the song due to Jean playing the hell out of the song while he was with Sasha. He knew the jest of the song and he did what he thought was right for it even though he was getting distracted by his girlfriend. He was happy that he was with her otherwise the feelings he had for her were going to be wrong and he'd have to calm himself from wanting to fuck her senseless.

After the song was over with Ymir went between the couple and she smiled at the audiance. "Alright time for you all to vote. All for Levi?"

The audiance cheered softly for him.

"All for Sarina?"

The cheers were so loud that Sarina laughed holding her side. Levi's eye twitched a bit.

"So looks like for once Sarina won, Alright Levi stay still!" Ymir said before Krista, Hanji and her threw a whipped cream pie at him.

All which hit his face, Sarina then took him off of the stage and to the back room where she continued to burst out laughing. Levi didn't like how she was just laughing her ass off, so he cornered her and he kissed her getting whipped cream on her. She giggled even more before she licked the whipped cream off of his face.

"Hehe...Yummy."

"You are a strange woman."

"And you're a strange guy."

He got a towel from the side of the room and wiped it off of his face. Sarina then pouted. "You are no fun."

"Why because I don't like whipped cream on my face?"

She was silent a bit before she answered. "M-Maybe..."