The New World

Lying on a field of grass, Shotaro slowly wakes up  from his slumber. As his eyes opened, they were met with the dark night sky. He slowly gets up and felt something in his palm. He opens it to find something that looked like a computer chipe with Kamen Rider Ichigou's color and head, with the words 'KAMEN RIDER 1 GOU' on it.

 He opens it to find something that looked like a computer chipe with Kamen Rider Ichigou's color and head, with the words 'KAMEN RIDER 1 GOU' on it

Shotaro: What is this?

He examines the chip, under the night sky, as the clouds began moving and showing the moon. Shotaro sees that the moon was now coming out, and was shocked at what he saw.

Shotaro: What the-?

There in the night sky were now two moons, one was the same moon everyone remembered, while the other had its pieces flying out of itself.

(2 Years Later)

BEEP.... BEEP.... BEEP....

A now older Shotaro groggily wakes up, as he turns off his alarm. He gets up from his bed as he looks at the time in the clock. His eyes widen as he sees the time.

Shotaro: Oh crap! I'm gonna be late.

Minute later outside of Shotaro's, voices can be heard from outside the door.

Shotaro: Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!

???:  I did but you just didn't want to wake up.

Shotaro: Then, you should have tried harder!

???:  You know, you could either argue with me, or head out now. Its your first day in your new school with new classmates after all.

Shotaro: Geez, don't you think I know that! It's already bad enough that Amanogawa was absorbed by Union, now I have attend to school with those power hungry people in charge.

???: Don't worry you're only enrolled in the academic course, so you wouldn't have to deal with them.

Shotaro: I guess, you're right. Ah! Look at the time! Bye now, I'll go meet up with you at the place where the energy surge occured.

???: You got it. And remember to keep a low profile.

Shotaro: Yeah, I know.

The door to Shotaro's home was opened widely, as he exited the place, now wearing the Amanogawa blue uniform on him, and rushes out towards the direction of school. 

In the distance it can be seen that his home was actually, an abandone looking land, with a race track, and garage on it, with a tattered sign with the words 'Ride Legacy Tracks' on it.

As Shotaro runs to school, he begins thinking of the events of the last two years.

Shotaro: It's been two years since the fusion of all those worlds.

He then passes by an electronic store, with a television that had the news on, talking about the recent attacks of an unknown group, being led by a red monster.