UWO vs Double

Shotaro could only glare at his teacher as he kept his study aim at the octopus-like being.

Shotaro: So you were watching me? Kinda creepy for a teacher to be following a student, isn't it?

Korosensei's face turns a bit blue as he hears his students' provocation.

Korosenei: I am not creepy! I was just curious what my new student is like! However...

Korosenei's face changes back to yellow now having green stripes indicating his overconfident attitude towards the situation, as he quickly disappears and reappears behind Shotaro with Shotaro's gun in hand.

Korosensei: I'm not here to fight you Shotaro.

Shotaro: Then what do you want?

Korosensei: Your autograph! I'm a huge Kamen Rider fan after all.

Korosensei had reappeared in front of SHotaro out of his overconfident face and into his delighted face as he has a photo of Kamen Rider Raijin fighting shocker in one tentacle and a pen in another.

Shotaro only sweat drops at his teacher's antics as he could only stare and give an awkward smile at the octopus-like creature.

(Opening)

Shotaro can be sitting in a familiar restaurant, alongside Korosensei who had just ordered food for himself.

Korosensei: Ah, you know I frequent this place quite a lot due to how cheap the food is here, and how culture one can see here, it makes this place quite unique don't you think?

Shotaro: Ah, yeah.....

Shotaro: 'Why did he take me to Cous Coussier of all places?'

Shotaro: So sensei....

Korosensei: Hmmmm?

Shotaro: How long have you been following me?

Korosensei: Not long. I was curious about our new transfer student Amanogawa and thought your skills seemed odd.

Shotaro: Odd?

Korosensei: You came from a school that focuses on space travel, however I could tell that your physique was based more on being a fighter than an astronaut and my suspicions were confirmed when you fought off that bully yesterday.

Shotaro: I see so that's when you became my stalker, quite creepy for a teacher .

Korosensei becomes irritated from hearing my comment.

Korosensei: I am neither creepy nor a stalker! I am a well mannered and respectable teacher.

Shotaro: So you say.

Korosensei: Getting back on the topic at hand, Shotaro!

Shotaro: Hm?

Korosensei: Would you please sign this?

Korosensei presents to Shotaro the picture he was holding earlier. Shotaro could only sweat drops at his teacher's words.

Shotaro: 'He was actually serious about wanting me to sign this.'

Shotaro: Al-Alright.

Shotaro takes the photo from Korosensei and proceeds to sign it.

Korosensei: Yipie! An autograph from an actual Kamen Rider.

Shotaro: For now.

Korosensei: Hmmmm?

Shotaro: Nothing, it's just that my guardian took my driver and transformation devices, and I can't transform anymore. Worst part is he had locked himself in with nearly all my gear!