Aftermath

When Raijin had beaten Drive

The monster calling itself Drive had exploded behind Raijin as the newly born Kamen Rider landed on the ground.

???: Ha... Ha... Ha...

Raijin: Huh?

Raijin looks behind him has as glowing digital '108' floated out of the explosion.

Raijin: That's.

A voice can be heard from the '108.'

'108':  Enjoy this victory while you can, as the others will come for you and your dri-Urgh!

Raijin: Huh?

A beam was shot right out of his driver right into the floating number.

'108': AAARRRGGGHHH!

BOOM!

The number had exploded as the beam had yanked something out of the number, and shot it straight at Raijin.

Raijin: Wha-!

A ball of red light was now heading towards Raijin. Raijin covers his face as the ball envelops Raijin in a red light.

Raijin: Ahhhhhh!

In an empty white space Shotaro can be seen standing, examining his body as he had somehow transformed back.

Shotaro: What is this? Where am I? It's just like before I transform-Huh?

Shotaro looks around the empty white void but sees nothing. A red flash behind him catches his attention, as he turns around his eyes widen in surprise.

Shotaro: To-Tomari-san?

In front of what was a red car-themed Kamen Rider, with a black tire attached to the rider's torso, and his visor looking like a car's headlights. This was one of the Riders that had disappeared during the union of worlds, Kamen Rider Drive, otherwise known as Tomari Shinouske .

 This was one of the Riders that had disappeared during the union of worlds, Kamen Rider Drive, otherwise known as Tomari Shinouske

Drive said nothing as he casually walks over to Shotaro. Shotaro was caught off guard, as when Drive reaches he only extends a hand to Shotaro.

Shotaro: What?

Shotaro confused looks at the hand for a moment before turning his looking at Drive in the face. Seeing that he won't be receiving a response from Drive, Shotaro decide to shake Drive's hand. 

As their hands made contact, a red light can be seen flashing between the two's hands.

Shotaro: What the-?!

The red light began to envelop everything blinding Shotaro, as the young man could only hear one thing.

Drive: This world is in your hands now Shotaro.....

Back in reality Shotaro who had snapped out of a daze, was back in Raijin: First Contact.

Raijin: What happened?