The Raid

Shotaro walks through the doors leading to Tsumiri's room to find the girl out of bed having finished the meal Shotaro had given her earlier.

Shotaro: Oh you're up?

Tsumiri: Hai. Thank you for taking care of me.

Shotaro: Its no problem, but Philip-san wants to talk to you about something.

Tsumiri: Philip-san?

Shotaro: Oh right, you might not know him but he's the other half of Kamen Rider W.

Tsumiri: Wait! There are still riders on this side?

Shotaro: On this side? Well he's not technically a rider right now?

Tsumiri: What do you mean?

Shotaro: C'mon it'll be easier if I show you.

Shotaro leads the confused girl out of the room, into the corridor. The two began walking with Shotaro leading her somewhere.

Shotaro: There's something I should tell you about Philip-san.

Tsumiri: I already know everything about Kamen Rider W.

Shotaro: Really how?

Tsumiri: It was before the great battle...

A flashback shows someone meeting with Tsumiri and a few others in a lounge area.

Tsumiri: Igarashi Ikki-sama contacted us and told us everything.

In the flashback the man now known as Ikki gives Tsumiri a tablet. The flashback ends with Tsumiri and her group looking at the information in the tablet as Ikki smiles at them.

Shotaro: Ah, I see it was Ikki-senpai that got the Desire Grand Prix riders to Join.

Tsumiri: Yes, and the tablet he supplied us with contained information of Kamen Riders of the past, so I'm not unfamiliar to who W is and their unique personality.

Shotaro: That's good, but it wasn't what I was talking about.

Tsumiri: Then what?

Shotaro was about to talk before he notices that they were arriving at a door.

Shotaro: Oh we're here.

Shotaro was about to open the automatic doors, however Tsumiri stops him.

Tsumiri: Wait, what were you going to say about Philip-sama?

Shotaro: Don't worry you'll see soon enough.

Shotaro opens the doors and reveals a high-tech lounge area filled with computer and other items.

(A/N: Something like this)

Shotaro: Welcome to the Rabbit Hub!

Tsumiri: Rabbit Hub?