Shotaro Joins the Battle

BOOOOOOOM!!!

Julis, Ruby, and Mio were thrown rolling on the ground, their clothes dirtied from the dirt on the ground and from their battle.

Eternal: I expected better from Union students, especially the daughter of the Aegis' Driver.

Mio: You....

Mio could only glare at Eternal as the white Kamen Rider slowly walks towards them.

The girls could barely get up due to the injuries they have suffered from their fight with Eternal. They all prepare their weapons ready to face him once more, which interests Eternal.

Eternal: Oh, you still have some fight left in you huh.

Ruby: You bet!

Ruby spins her scythe, Crescent Rose, and dashes forwards as she slams her scythe at Eternal. Eternal uses his knife, Eternaledge to block Ruby's attack, however her attack did propel him back a bit.

Mio suddenly appears at Eternal's side, chagrin at him with dual Moonblades at the ready. She launches herself at Eternal, however he blocks her attack, the recoil sending her flying back.

Mio was able to gracefully land on the ground and dash forward at Eternal once more. She attempts to strike him with her blades, however he deflects all her strikes with his knife.

After her last strike Mio jumps back and throws one of her moonblades at Eternal, who only tilted his head avoiding the attack before Mio suddenly appears in front of him and attempts to slash him however he blocks her with his knife.

The blade Mio had thrown earlier suddenly came flying back, aimed at Eternal's head, however the white Kamen Rider catches it with his bare hand.

Eternal: Nice try, but you need to do better than that.

Ruby: Like this!

Ruby suddenly appears behind Eternal, surprising the rider, as the young Union trainee slashes her scythe at Eternal. The attack lands, causing Eternal to stagger back.

Ruby and Mio, not missing a beat, charges once more and attempt to attack Eternal once more.

However the two were surprised at Eternal not only blocking Mio's blade with his knife but also catching Ruby's scythe with his bare hand.

Mio: Huh?

Ruby: What?

Eternal: Is that really all you have?

Julis: No, it isn't!

Julis' voice gains Eternal's attention as the caped Kamen Rider turns his head to the source of her voice to see Julis already with another magic circle for her to use on Eternal.

Julis: Bloom once more! Antirrhinum Maju!

Julis launches another flaming dragon at Eternal. The attack landed, leaving only smoke at the place where he once stood.

From within the smoke of her attack something was thrown at Julis. Julis catches it with her body, but the weight of the object was enough to push her away.

JUlis: What the-?

Julis examines the object that was thrown at her, as her eyes widen in surprise to find an incredibly injured Ruby in her arms.

Julis: Ruby!

Eternal: That was a nice try.

Julis turns towards the cloud of smoke Eternal's voice was coming from. As the smoke slowly disappears Julis was shocked to find Eternal, holding an unconscious Mio by the wrist, also heavily injured.