5

Chapter 21: 21 What is the best way to get closer to a man

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains Author:Ning Hong

Chapter 21 Chapter 21 What is the best way to get closer to a man

"Of course the person I cherish and value is worth a lot of money." Du Heng smiled confidently.

Qi Sha reminded with a blank face: "You spent the third master's money."

Du Heng choked for a moment, and said unconvinced: "The third master is willing to spend money on me, and I am also willing to spend money on the third master. Is there any problem?"

It seems that there is no problem.

Qisha felt sour for no reason.

Until now, I have never seen the third master spend money on him.

However, I am just a hidden guard, and I am not qualified to ask the third master to spend money for him.

Qi Sha was very upset, and teased coldly: "You have the same name as a dog."

Du Heng smiled nonchalantly, and said narrowly: "I named the dog on purpose. In this way, the third master will remember me every time he calls the dog's name."

Qisha suddenly realized, can he still play like this?

Du Heng glanced at Qi Sha's shocked expression with satisfaction, and walked away with a look of embarrassment.

"Wow, woof..."

Suddenly there was a dog barking in the room.

Immediately afterwards, Qi Sha heard her family's third master shout: "Qi Sha, you come in."

Qisha hurried to the inner room.

His third master was sitting in front of the desk, and the white and brown Shih Tzu dog was circling around his legs.

The third master looked extremely nervous, frowning and trying to communicate with the Shih Tzu nervously: "Aheng, can you go to the side to play? Go to the side..."

"Wow, woof..."

The Shih Tzu dog seemed unwilling, and still circled around the third master's legs, and bit the hem of the third master's clothes from time to time.

Pei Yi was terrified.

She is actually quite afraid of dogs.

Specifically, she is afraid of all animals, big and small, except people—especially animals with sharp teeth like dogs.

At this moment, when Pei Yi saw the Seven Kills coming, it was like seeing a savior.

She waved her hands excitedly and said, "Qi Sha, come quickly and take Ah Heng away."

Seven kills felt a little funny for some reason.

He walked over and picked up the Shih Tzu dog.

It's also strange, the puppy who was still arrogant just now became inexplicably cute in Qi Sha's arms.

"This little thing is bullying." Pei Yi poked the Shih Tzu on the head.

Qisha felt that the third master's appearance was a bit childish.

He thought for a while, and summoned up the courage to propose: "Master, I can teach Ah Heng to be obedient."

Pei Yi said in surprise: "You can also train dogs?"

Qi Sha said honestly: "I have never tamed a dog, but I have tamed a horse."

The way of domestication should be the same.