14

Chapter 66: big face

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains Author:Ning Hong

Pei Yi walked from the window back to the arhat bed and sat down, Pi Li smiled and said: "If someone is against me, you can deal with him. But for people like Du Heng who are by my side, you'd better stay In one breath, he gave me the opportunity to interrogate myself."

After hearing this, Qisha felt as if he had knocked over the five-flavor bottle in his heart—sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, salty, everything.

The third master obviously didn't intend to pursue the matter of his killing Du Heng tonight, but he reminded him not to kill Du Heng again.

Although these words were meant to appease him, they were obviously meant more to defend Du Heng.

Qi Sha felt inexplicably lost, and gave a low "hmm".

After Pei Yi finished talking about this, she remembered that Qi Sha had just said that Tianshui Yingge had left Pei's mansion in the dark.

She thought for a moment, then ordered in a deep voice: "You send someone to guard Tianshui Yingge's house. Once you find him back, bring him to see me right away."

"Obey." Seven kills respectfully complied.

Pei Yi let out a long sigh, and lay on her side on the Arhat bed with her eyes closed.

She is destined to not sleep well tonight.

Nowadays, there are a lot of things.

She didn't earn enough points, and her scientific examination skills couldn't be upgraded.

However, fortunately, now that Xun Huan and Huo Yuan are two big licking dogs in her backyard, it may be relatively easy to earn points.

But the reason why the boss is a boss is that he is definitely not a stable person.

For example, this Xun Huan, who was sneaking around in the middle of the night, was really worried.

There is also Huo Yuan, who seems to have calmed down a lot recently, but who knows if he really cut off contact with Su Luoyun completely, after all, the system did not give a point reward reminder.

Qi Sha looked back at his third master, and his mood sank a bit.

Pei's family has a big business, and the third master is not short of money at all. If he sees a man, he will bring it directly to the house, and each man's application rate will be based on the best.

If ordinary people can afford such expenses?

If the third master had no money, wouldn't he be so romantic?

When this thought came up, Qi Sha was startled.

But he did have such dark thoughts in his heart, and he couldn't suppress them.

The other end.

Huo Yuan couldn't sleep at all tonight.

He is very excited now, and the passion of wanting to eat melons and watch the excitement makes him sleepy.

He first discovered that the new top card in the mansion slipped out of Pei Mansion in the dark, and he seemed to be quite skilled; then he found that Du Heng Shijun returned to the yard with injuries all over his body

"Where did you get this injury...?" Huo Yuan leaned against the door with two walking sticks, asking gossip.

Du Heng walked with a limp.