6

Chapter 26: You should take medicine

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains Author:Ning Hong

Chapter 26 You should take medicine

He turned his face away almost at the fastest speed in his life.

The next moment, he felt a warm kiss on his face.

This contact is not annoying.

There is even a strange comfort.

Huo Yuan's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This red spread to the neck at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then to the collarbone.

The so-called "blush to the base of the neck" is nothing more than this.

Before Huo Yuan recovered from the shock, he felt his shoulders being held down by a pair of hands.

Immediately afterwards, the noble family in front of him stood on tiptoe and continued to kiss him.

Huo Yuan could only tilt his head back, desperately trying to avoid the kiss.

Unfortunately, he has already put his back against a big tree, and there is no way to retreat.

Huo Yuan can only dodge left and right.

The son of the family followed closely.

The gesture seemed to be that he would not stop until he kissed his lips.

Huo Yuan was ashamed and annoyed, he couldn't bear it and scolded: "Pei Yi!"

Pei Yi laughed softly, and then stopped chasing.

She raised her head, looked at the man with a wicked smile, and asked jokingly, "Do you dare to ask Xiongtai to have a tryst with Miss Su?"

Huo Yuan's handsome face was so red that it was about to bleed.

He became angry and said: "I have no personal relationship with Miss Su, it's just an ordinary patient meeting a doctor, why do you insist on obstructing it?"

I believe you ghost!

Since you don't know how to turn back when you are lost, don't blame the old lady for making you mad.

Pei Yi smiled lazily, deliberately disgusted the other party and said: "Jian, now you clearly know what the punishment is, but you still insist on not changing it. Could it be...you are just waiting for me to punish you?"

"you!"

Huo Yuan's eyes widened in anger, he forgot what he wanted to say, and his chest was congested in a panic.

For the first time in his life, he was so angry that he couldn't speak.

Pei Yi looked at the man's seven orifices with smoke, and felt relieved, and continued to disgust the other party: "Jian, you just admit it—you just want me to belittle you."

"Did you enjoy it when I was chasing you just now?"

"You are a duplicity. You say you don't want it, but your body is very honest."

Pei Yi pinched the man's chin, forcing him to look down at her.

"You actually like me to kiss you, don't you?"

Pei Yi showed a smirk that was so irritating that people couldn't pay for his life, and deliberately turned black and white, vowing to make the man so angry that he died.

"The more I prevent you from seeing Miss Su, the more you want to see Miss Su. Are you trying to get my attention on purpose?"

"Jian, if you are interested in me, just say no, why bother to use such a meandering way?"