10

Chapter 46: Can't stand the toss

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains Author:Ning Hong

"...obey the order." Seven kills complied with the order.

He felt that the third master had favored him too much recently.

But the third master didn't ask for anything.

This made him feel particularly uneasy.

"Get up quickly." Pei Yi helped him up.

Now that she just knew the future identity of this boss, she was flustered and couldn't help asking: "You guys who are the hidden guards will take special poison from the beginning, right?"

Qi Sha was silent for a moment, then let out a low "hmm".

Pei Yi thought for a while, and asked cautiously: "How do you feel when the poison occurs?"

Qisha lowered his eyes, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, and half of his face was in the candlelight.

"Life is better than death." He said quietly.

Pei Yi's mood became more complicated. She thought that the boss would describe it in more detail, but she didn't expect it to be such a simple four words in the end.

But these four words are so heavy, they are worth a thousand words.

Qi Sha took a deep look at Pei Yi, and said softly: "As long as you complete the task on time, you will get the antidote on time, and you won't suffer from the poison." The third master doesn't have to worry about me.

He didn't say the second half of the sentence, because he was afraid of humiliating himself.

Pei Yi was terrified when she heard these words.

Since the antidote is given once a month, then...

"Is the poison also taken every month?" Pei Yi asked in confusion.

Qisha's eyes were downcast, and the long eyelashes blocked the eyes, making it hard to see clearly.

He said softly and slowly: "Everything the dark guard eats is mixed with a small amount of poison."

Pei Yi turned pale in shock: "You mean...you are taking poison every day?!"

Qi Sha looked up at her, then quickly lowered his head, and said in a low voice: "It was originally like this, but during this period of time, the third master asked his subordinates to eat and live with you, and the subordinates have not contacted for a while. It's poisonous."

He shouldn't have said such words.

He should take advantage of the fact that Pei Sanlang doesn't know the twists and turns of the hidden guards, and take the opportunity to gain the benefit of not having to take poison.

But for some reason, he just wants to tell Pei Sanlang clearly about these things now, even if he takes the risk that Pei Yi may ask him to continue taking poison in the future.

In the other room, Pei Yi suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Thank God, she did a good job by accident!

"You will continue to eat and live with me in the future." Pei Yi warned worriedly, "You only obey my orders, and you don't care what other people tell you to do. Even if that person is my father, you don't care."

Otherwise, with the cannon fodder of their Pei family, maybe the father and brother of the Pei family will do something to provoke the boss again.

After all, what kind of unlucky cannon fodder will be needed to let the future emperor of the enemy country act as a dead guard in his own home?