8

Chapter 36: there's a big chance

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains Author:Ning Hong

Chapter 36 There is still a big chance

Naturally, it is impossible for Pei Yi to say that this is because she exchanged points for poetry skills.

She could only smile and said, "Didn't I make a bet with someone a few days ago, so I can only study it seriously. As a result, the things taught in this academy are quite simple, and you can understand it at a glance."

Huo Yuan: "..."

Du Heng: "..."

What is this feeling that makes people feel itchy and wants to hit someone?

If the two of them were born in modern times, they would know that there is a saying-pretending to be struck by lightning.

Qi Sha looked at Pei Yi with sparkling eyes, secretly thinking that the third master of his family is so powerful? The comprehension is so high.

"However, my foundation is really not good, and I still need to rely on Ji'an for guidance." Pei Yi said with a smile.

Just kidding, the dog tyrant took the initiative to help her, so she naturally couldn't refuse people thousands of miles away, the key is to seize the time and improve the relationship.

The corners of Huo Yuan's mouth twitched, he suddenly felt like a sheep in the mouth of a wolf.

The boss Du Heng was dissatisfied.

How could he tolerate a wild man hanging around in front of his third master all day long?

"Third Master, in fact, my knowledge is not bad." Du Heng boasted without blushing, "How about...let me give you some advice."

Pei Yi couldn't laugh or cry.

The beautiful servant sent by her mother-in-law is really ambitious, and is busy competing for favor anytime, anywhere.

If she doesn't give Du Heng something to do now, this person will definitely not stop.

"Ji An will teach you all these things." Pei Yi comforted her in a good voice, "Do you have any other skills that you can teach me?"

Du Heng said confidently: "I'll tell you the truth, I'm proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and I'm also proficient in tea ceremony and flower arrangement. What would the third master want to learn?"

The corner of Huo Yuan's mouth twitched.

Aren't these things that women learn to compete for favor?

How dare this servant surnamed Du say it?

"Let's learn the piano first." Pei Yi thought for a while.

If Du Heng hadn't reminded her so much today, she would have almost forgotten that Su Luoyun would have another adventure in Linhe County.

When Su Luoyun was in Linhe County, he not only saved Huo Yuan, but also saved a piano master.

In order to repay Su Luoyun, this master devoted himself to teaching techniques.

When Su Luoyun returned to the Bai family in the capital, she amazed everyone with a long-lost guqin piece.

The children of the noble clan also flocked to her.

This is the beginning of the **** plot of several princes fighting for a daughter.

There is a saying that the city gate caught fire, which brought disaster to the fish in the pond.