91-100

Chapter 91 Noble Children

What about the conflict between Pei Sanlang and the county magistrate?

The scholars frowned tightly, and their hearts were all clenched together. They wished that Pei Yi would go crazy and confront the county magistrate the next second, and then be thrown into prison by the county magistrate.

In the lobby, Qisha stood upright, and said coldly: "I sue Li Ruizhi and Zhao Wu for blackmailing the nobles."

The whole room was shocked.

Li Ruizhi is the name of Li County Magistrate.

All the scholars at the entrance of the lobby were shocked.

My Patriarch of Sanqing!

What direction is this going? !

The head of Pei Yi's family even sued the county magistrate!

Also blackmail the nobles!

Where did the nobles come from in Linhe County?

The thoughtful scholar had already realized something, and looked at Pei Yi who was sitting on the high platform in shock.

"You said... Pei Yi wouldn't be an aristocrat?" A scholar asked cautiously.

The scholars are all depressed.

Everyone knew that Pei Yi came from the capital, and everyone guessed that he was probably a son of an official.

But the children of officials and eunuchs can't be called nobles.

According to the regulations of the Great Zhou Dynasty, only officials of the fourth rank or above and their descendants can be called nobles.

in this case...

"Pei Sanlang's family is a high-ranking official above the fourth grade." A scholar was shocked and unconvinced.

"So what about the senior officials?" A scholar immediately said sourly, "Can noble children provoke the county magistrate? Hmph, you just watch, Pei Yi dares to let his family behave like this, he will definitely It was cleaned up!"

After hearing this, the scholars finally felt comfortable again.

That's right, so what if Pei Yi is really a son of a nobleman? It is unforgivable for Pei Yi to connive at provoking the county magistrate's prestige. The behavior of such fools is no different from seeking their own death.

In the lobby, County Magistrate Li's expression changed drastically, he slapped the gavel in surprise and anger, and said sharply: "Bold! You can slander me?! What evidence do you have?! Don't talk nonsense here!"

When the scholars heard the county magistrate's words, they became more and more certain that the Seven Kills would be over, and they became more and more certain that Pei Yi would soon confront the county magistrate Li, and even more certain that Pei Yi would be thrown into prison by the county magistrate. up.

"I have evidence, but I can't give it to Mr. Li." Qi Sha said with a straight face.

County Magistrate Li asked grimly, "Why not?!"

As soon as the words were asked, County Magistrate Li realized it first. The guard is suing him and Zhao Wu. If the evidence is given to him, then he has to destroy the evidence?

Zhao Wu, who was forced to kneel on the ground, was shaking like chaff.

God!

Qisha, the evil god, actually sued his family!