9

Chapter 41: Hongmen Banquet

Name:After Wearing a Book, I Pampered Five Big Villains 

Author:Ning Hong

Pei Yi is so beautiful in her heart.

It was so beautiful that she didn't want to move at all, she felt that this moment could last for a while.

"Ah! What are you doing?"

Someone suddenly shouted in shock.

This person is not Du Heng.

This man's voice came from the door.

The three people who were still still seemed to have suddenly returned to their souls.

Huo Yuan quickly stood up straight with a walking stick, his handsome face flushed red.

Qisha respectfully stood next to his third master as quickly as possible. On the surface, there was no expression on his face, but upon closer inspection, his ears were red.

Pei Yi straightened up quickly and looked towards the door.

As a result, the moment she saw the person coming, her expression was suddenly surprised and clear.

She looked at the man, and asked with a half-smile: "Master Wen, why are you here?"

The person who came was Wen Ruyun, to be exact, Xiao Ruoyun.

Xiao Ruoyun was really shocked.

He saw that Pei Yi hadn't come to the academy for a few days, so he thought of coming to visit.

After all, people are the most vulnerable and easily moved when they are sick.

It's hard to say how important she is in Pei Yi's heart, and she has suddenly grown by leaps and bounds.

However, he never expected... Pei Yi was playing so wildly at home!

One time was actually playing with two faces together!

But... that wasn't what shocked him the most.

When Xiao Ruoyun looked towards the two faces who raised their chests and raised their heads, he was surprised to find that the face with a walking stick looked exactly like the missing Third Prince! mold! one! Sample!

This person is the third prince, right? !

Did the third prince not die?

He has to tell the Fifth Prince the news immediately!

No no no no!

The current situation is very special, and it seems inappropriate for him to report directly.

Xiao Ruoyun felt that she couldn't turn her head around.

He looked in shock at this man who looked exactly like the third prince, then at Pei Jiasaburo with a spring face, and then at that very outstanding but expressionless face.

The third prince actually got together with Pei Yi? !

Oh no, the third prince and a face were serving Pei Yi at the same time? !

My Patriarch of Sanqing!

Is the third prince so relaxed and his figure so low?

In order to win over Pei Yi, did the third prince actually sacrifice his appearance to such an extent?

Xiao Ruoyun suddenly felt ashamed.

Fortunately, a few days ago, he felt humiliated because he was riding in a carriage with a face, but this is nothing compared to the third prince!