02- A Surreal Encounter

'When Nightmares Come Knocking'

Tiffany Suzanne Holland

"I'll count to three. If you don't come out, I'll take you down."

Napahagulgol kami nang iyak ni Knox habang natatarang lumabas sa pinatataguan namin.

We fell to our knees before her, begging and pleading for mercy, hoping she would spare our lives.

"Please boss, don't kill us. Mga hamak na vlogger lang kami na gusto kumuha ng video ng multo." Nagmamakaawang paliwanag ko.

Hindi sya nagsalita bagkus, mas lalo lang nyang hinigpitan ang hawak nyang baril as she pointing it even closer to my forehead.

Mas lalo akong nanginig sa pwesto ko at taimtim nalang na nagdasal.

Oh, papa god, could you do a little magic trick for us? How about gently kick the heart of this killer? Let her feel a wave of kindness and melt away any mischief. Hipuin nyo po ang puso nya upang makaramdam ng awa. Dasal ko sa isip ko habang umiiyak.

Napasulyap ako sa tatlong magnanakaw na nakahandusay sa sahig.

Jusko!

My entire body trembled as I witnessed their lifeless body right before my eyes.

It wasn't a dream; I was truly caught up in this bewildering situation!

Now, what was the game plan?

How could we outsmart this individual and orchestrate our  grand escape?

Para akong mababaliw kakaisip. I wasn't ready to surrender my life and let my dreams vanish into thin air! Hindi ko pa kayang mawala sa mundo.

"Get up!" The woman ordered.

Knox and I swiftly stood up, responding to her command.

Knox was crying uncontrollably, and it was clear that she was extremely frightened.

My heart went out to her, as I empathized with the intensity of her fear. Parehas lang kami kaya kahit gusto ko syang icomfort ay hindi ko talaga magawa.

The woman instructed us to follow her, so Knox and I obediently complied. We trailed behind her, curious and intrigued by where she was leading us.

Pero nakakahilang hakbang palang ako ay biglang nanlabo ang paningin ko.

And all of a sudden, I tripped and blacked out, falling to the ground unconscious.

As soon as I woke up, a smile immediately spread across my face.

Thankfully, it was all just a dream.

I looked around and noticed that the surroundings were different.

This wasn't my room at home.

Oh no, could it be another double dream?

I decided to give my arm a pinch, just to make sure. Medyo masakit, So, it means I'm not dreaming after all!

Uupo na sana ako nang biglang bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto.

Ganon nalang ang panic ko nang makita ko yung babaeng namamaril.