24- The Destiny Game

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

The third Person POV

("Kindly imagine that the characters in this scenario are speaking in Italian. This is because Tina and Mildred are in Italy, and the individuals they are interacting with, are Italian.")

Isla Capri, Italy🇮🇹

Everyone was cheerful and busily preparing their vibrant costumes adorned with glow-in-the-dark effects. Today is the most awaited festival in Capri Island Italy. This is the day when all the residents living on the island of Capri will express their gratitude to the God they worship. They will offer their valuable possessions and money to the revered Saint.

"Tina, per favore impacchetta queste pizze nella scatola! Saranno consegnate alla villa più tardi."

"Certo, Nonna!"  Nakangiting sagot ni Tina sabay ang kuha nya sa mga bagong luto na pizza at isa-isa nya yung nilagay sa box.

Tina is currently occupied with preparing pizza for the upcoming event at The Baldaserroni Mansion, the most influential Elite in the area. It has become a tradition for the Baldaserroni Mansion to open during festivals and invite the wealthy people on the Isle of Capri.

Tina currently works at a popular pizza's stand on the island. She quickly gained the trust and favor of the pizza station owners due to her natural diligence and helpful nature, especially towards the elderly.

When the elderly couple visited Rome for a day, they got lost and couldn't find their hotel. Tina saw them in distress and decided to help. She not only guided them to their hotel but also provided assistance to Nonna, who was having trouble breathing due to her asthma. In return, the grateful couple offered Tina a job at their pizza stand on Capri Island, which Tina gladly accepted without any hesitation.

"Nonna, let me carry that for you. mabigat po baka sumakit nanaman ang likod at balakang nyo." May pag-aalalang saad ni Tina sa kay Nonna ang matandang babae may-ari ng pizza station.

Agad na nilapitan ni Tina ang matanda at saka nya kinuha ang isang dozenang box ng pizza. They needed to prepare 200 boxes of pizza to be delivered to the Baldaserroni Mansion later in the evening.

Habang ang sina Antonio at Fresco, dalawang students worker na Italian din ay abala naman sa pagmamasa ng pizza dough. Bukod kasi sa 200 boxes pizza para sa mga mamayan. Nagrequest din ang Baldaserroni ng 100 boxes pizza para sa pagpupulong at party ng mga kasapi ng organization nila.

"Nonna may problema pizza tayo!" Natatarantang saad ni Antonio. Agad na lumapit ang matandang mag-asawa kay Antonio at nag-aalalang nagtanong ito.

"The mushrooms have become infested with mold. It appears that it have perspired, and the container was not properly sealed." Paliwanag ni Antonio habang pinapakita nya ang mushrooms na nakalagay sa malakang bamboo basket.

The elderly couple seemed visibly flustered, especially the party at the Baldaserroni Mansion was scheduled to start at seven in the evening. They needed to deliver the pizzas on time.

"What should we do? It's the feast today, and we'll surely have a hard time buying mushrooms in town." the elderly couple said in panic.