Chapter 3

"Cmon let's just go." America mumbled. He was obviously pissed off. Why does he have to come with me. Why couldn't he stay at the damn hotel room!!

He said as he started walking and Russia followed behind. They eventually got to the elevator. It was awkward, the door finally opened and they walked out. America led Russia to the car as if Russia didn't know where it was. America got in the car and started it Russia got in the passenger seat and they put on their seatbelts.

"Err.. so are you okay with me driving?" America asked, thinking he was most likely going to say no. Obviously because he didn't know how to drive, and he has no license.

"I guess." Russia answered. Why the hell is he asking me this.

"Good, cause I don't have a a license." America said kinda surprised he said yes, but went along with it anyways

"WHAT?!" Russia yelled. HES GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME!! "Why don't I drive. SO YOU DONT FUCKING KILL US!"

"Uh no, this is my brother's car, I want to drive it." He replied. Canada didn't trust him to drive his car, but America wanted  to drive it.

America laughed knowing damn well he's putting both of them in danger. Russia sat back in fear knowing if he talked to America, he would lose ALL focus and crash the car and kill both of them. Russia held the handle on the car roof as America was speeding. WAY over the speed limit. Another car tried to turn in front of their car, which made America slam the breaks. They both fell forward, their seatbelts stopping them.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" America yelled while honking "THAT BITCH HAD NO DAMN ROOM TO FUCKING TURN!" He yelled WAY louder.

"Damn.." Russia sat there and looked at America in disbelief. Road rage?! My god he's going to kill me!!

"Where do you want to eat?" America asked totally changing the subject as if he didn't almost crash and yell

"Dunno." Russia said

America sighed and started driving to McDonalds the drive was kind of awkward. All of a sudden America was getting a call. America pulled out his phone and looked at it. He smiled.

"Who is it?" Russia asked out of curiosity pretending not to really care. He's always on his phone. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!! He thought

"My kids." America smiled as he answered the call. He was obviously happy to get a call from them.

"DAD ANSWERED!!" Utah exclaimed through the phone. Announcing it to her other siblings.

"DAD?" California yelled. She was yelling as if America couldn't hear anything.

"HIIII!!!!!!" Missouri yelled in excitement.

"Hi!" America said. Kinda fed up with their yelling. Can't control it.

"WHOS THAT NEXT TO YOU, DAD?!" East Tennessee asked. Obviously wanting to know, he was jumping up and down waiting for an answer.

Middle Tennessee gasped.

"THATS DADS BOYFRIEND!" Middle Tennessee exclaimed. East Tennessee looked at Middle and screamed. "ACTUALLY?!" East asked