Chapter 7

(I decided not to bring Germany and Ukraine into the story cuz im lazy asff this is also rlly short and im rly sorry)

Canada walks in the room and looks at the two countries in shock.

"Why are you crying." Canada asked, he was slightly concerned and America jumped at the sound of Canadas voice and immediately wiped his tears.

"Uhm im not crying I got shampoo in my eyes.." America lied Canada stood there not buying shit.

"Then why is Russia crying." Canada asks, he has never seen Russia cry before, could he even feel sadness? Or was he just a cold person who never cared about anyone.

Russia suddenly jumps up. "I-I'm not crying!! I also got shampoo in my eyes." Russia pouted. Canada laughed their excuses were lame and doesn't make sense, how would they get shampoo in their eyes if they're on a bed?!

"Whatever, we're going bowling." Canada rolled his eyes and walked out of the room when he was stopped by the Americans voice.

"SINCE WHEN WERE WE GOING BOWLING?!" America yelled, confused.

"Since now." Canada shrugged and walked off. Leaving the American pissed off. He just wanted to stay at the hotel and be the lazy bitch he is. America groaned and whined.

"Quit the whining!!!" Russia groaned he was trying to tie his shoes and America was being a dumbass. Russia threw Americas shoes at him and walked to Canadas room.

"HEY- WAIT FOR ME!!" America yelled, quickly sliding on his shoes and following Russia into Canadas room. They walked to Canadas room and they left. The elevator was a nightmare as always, they walked to the car and America quickly got in the front seat before Russia could. Russia pulled the American out and sat in the front seat. America yelped and laid on the ground for a moment before rolling his eyes and walked to the back seats. Russia laughed America didn't find that very funny and threw a random cup at Russias head.

"OW WHAT THE HELL?!" Russia yelled and the American laughed, the Russian was pissed off and stole America's sunglasses.

"GIVE THAT BACK!!" America yelled taking Russia's ushanka in return for the stolen sunglasses. Canada sat in the drivers seat and turned the radio up all the way so he couldn't hear their stupid bickering.

(This is rlly short and im so sorry my nephew was crying while I was writing this and I felt bad for not giving him attention 😭😭)