Chapter 5

"Never mind just go get ready!!" Russia said in a yelling sort of tone, America got up and walked to the bathroom. As he locked the door Russia looked through Americas phone. Who is he always texting?! He looked through his contacts to see who he was been messaging. Japan, South Korea. Of course!! What did I expect. Oh heres new people. God thats a lot of people, are those his kids?? Russia had a million thoughts on his mind. He was curious. He jumped when he heard the door unlock he quickly put the phone down and pretended he was on his own phone.

"Do you want to go downstairs to get breakfast?" America questioned, Russia looked a bit scared, obviously America was confused and a bit concerned but he didn't ask.

"Sure. Why don't you go get Canada"

"Okayyy!!" America "walked" out to get Canada from his room. God he's so childish what the fuck. Russia thought as America skipped to Canada's room.

America walked back into the room with Canada, he grabbed his phone and walked out. Signaling for Russia to follow they all walked to the elevator. Can America just stop yapping at fucking 7 am?! It's so annoying. Russia thought, Russia was very quiet the whole time. Canada and America kidded and laughed the whole time. When can I go home. Canada got up and walked to get more food.

"Are you okay, rus?"

"Rus?!"

"Yeah!! I think it's a cute nickname for you!!"

Cute?! What??! Russia just laughed it off. I don't want a "cute" nickname. That's embarrassing. Russia sat there trying to figure out a nickname to get back at America.

"Then you need a nickname."

"Oh?"

"Hmm.. what about 13.?" Russia smirked, he knew America hated that nickname, Russia also hated "rus" so why not? America looked at Russia with tears in his eyes. He got up, slammer the table and walked to the elevator. Russia sat there laughing as Canada came back confused.

"Wheres stars??" Canada asked the laughing Russian. He sat down and Russia stopped laughing.

"Oh just a little nickname." Russia said eating his food. Canada shrugged and ate his pancakes covered in maple syrup. Russia looked disgusted with the amount of maple syrup but Canada ignored it. They finished eating, threw their plates away and went upstairs.

"What are we going to do today?" Russia asked, he didn't want to do anything but it was boring sitting down and doing nothing as well.

"I was thinking bowling, or swimming?" Canada was obviously excited those were things he loved to. Russia nodded. He didn't want to do either but there was nothing he could do about it. The elevator stopped and the door opened they walked out and went to their rooms. Russia opened the door to see America with his face down on a pillow. He closed the door and went to America.

"Are.. you dead??" Russia laughed. America made a grunting-ish(??) noise. Russia stopped laughing when he realized the American wasn't dead. He's so dramatic. America got a text and he looked up at his phone. AGAIN WITH THE DAMN TEXTING WHO TEXTS THIS MUCH?! So annoying.. America got up and went to Canadas room signaling Russia to follow. Ugh.. whyy!!! Russia followed America and went
to Canadas room.

(ITS ONLY LIKE 550 WORDS BUT LIKE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW OMLLLL 😭😭😭 I MIGHT BE DONE WITH THIS CUZ ITS JS LIKE BORING AND IDK WHAT TO DO WITH IT)