Chapter 9

America sat in the back looking down like the depressed fuck he is while Canada and Russia kept laughing. Canada was slightly concerned about America but just thought he was being dramatic. Like always.

Canada eventually spoke out, "Yo Ame, you good? You're really quiet and you're never quiet." Canada asked still keeping his eyes on the road, glancing a bit at the mirror to see America's reaction.

America just nodded, Canada knew something was wrong. Nah he's just being dramatic Canada thought. Russia eventually spoke up.

"Amerika you should answer your little brother, considering he's better than you." Russia sat back and laughed, America was pissed off no one was better than America!

"Mkay sure whatever you say Russian." America scoffed, he didn't insult him knowing it would turn into a full blown fight and Canada would yell at America and leave Russia alone. Eventually America got a call.

C: "Whos that?"

A: "Meri."

C: "Oh well don't answer it shes annoying."

A: "Shes your sister whats wrong with you?!"

C: "Technically shes your sister, shes my adopted sister. Just like you're my adopted brother!"

America rolled his eyes. He hated when Canada mentions the fact he was adopted.

"L adopted kid" Russia laughed

"Im literally older than you!" America yelled pissed off still not trying to cause much of a scene. Once they FINALLY arrive at the hotel they stop by the cafe to get some food. Once the three of them grab a snack they go upstairs to eat it. Once again the elevator is the same, Russia and America fight about stupid shit and blah blah whatever. Canada finally escaped to his room leaving the Russian anf American alone trying to get in the room. They realized Canada had their key and went to knock on his door. Canada had his headphones on so he couldn't hear shit. After a few minutes of banging on the door and yelling for Canada they decided to walk back to their room and sit in front of it. They sat next to each-other which was kinda surprising. Their hands eventually touched causing the two countries to blush. Neither of them moved their hands away, Russia then moved his hand to hold onto Americas.

Russia could see America was blushing like crazy but he didn't care. His hands were small, and warm, Russia leaned his head against Americas shoulder causing the smaller country to jump. America was blushing even more now, he wanted to say something but was too embarrassed to.

(Sorry i haven't been active schools kinda stressful and i got distracted so yahhh)