Chapter4

"What time is it homosexual?" Russia asked, teasing the smaller country. America looked up at Russia in shock.

"Homosexual.?" America asked, still in shock he continued looking at Russia, he was smiling. America was so confused. What the hell?! Where the hell does he get this shit from?! He thought

"You just look gay." He said in the most normal tone ever, still smiling at him.

"IM NOT GAY!!" America yelled and stood up. He was pissed off. Damn Russians..

"Okay.. what time is it then."

"1:30 am."

"Damn.. im going to bed. Night homosexual." He laughed. America sat back down in anger.

"Heterosexual." He muttered. What makes him think im gay?! I don't look gay. Or act gay? Ugh!!! I hate him!!

"Thanks!" He said as he turned off the lights and went to bed. Right as he turned off the lights he heard a high pitched scream. In fear he turned back on the lights. "THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL?!"

"That was kinda scary." America replied laughing his ass off. Russia didn't think it was very funny, but America on the other hand..

"GET YOUR ASS TO SLEEP NOW." Russia yelled as he stood up. Looking down on the smaller country, he was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. They had so much to do tomorrow and Russia was fed up.

America looked up at taller country and walked his way over to his side of the bed and sat down. He put his phone up to charge as he heard Russia mutter something. He looked at him in confusion, Russia was lying down glaring at him. America eventually laid down on the bed, he moved as far away from Russia as possible. He was so close to the edge he would probably fall off with a small movement. Russia did the same thing. He eventually turned off all the lights and they both fell asleep. America laid there, shivering. That damn selfish Russia took all the blankets!! America eventually got up and grabbed one of Russias sweatshirts cause he didn't bring one, he decided to put it on even though it's a bit weird.

This is huge on me. He sighed and walked to the bed, laid down and eventually fell asleep. A few hours pass and Russia wakes up and finally realizes who was cuddling him. He yelled. "HOMOSEXUAL!!!"

"H.. huh." America muttered, half asleep. Russia tried pushing him off but America wasn't budging. America eventually fully woke up after a few hundred pushes and realized what was going on. He sat up and the two countries looked at each other, blushing.

"Is that my sweatshirt?!" He yelled. Why was he wearing my sweatshirt! What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Uhh.. it's not yours!" America lied, Russia looked at him obviously not buying it. Russia rolled his eyes and smiled a bit.

"Then why is there a Russian flag on the chest?" He laughed, the American sat there blushing intensely and looked away, he eventually put his hand over the flag covering it.

"It's not the Russian flag, dumbass." He mumbled, Russia sat there laughing and blushing. Eventually Canada opened the door to their room.

"You guys want to get breakfast?" He asked them and realized. "Oh my god."

Russia and America looked up at Canada in embarrassment, Canada sat there with a look of shock on his face.

"America why are you wearing his sweatshirt. Oh my god. Did you guys cuddle?!" Canada squealed like a 9 year old girl getting a puppy for her birthday.

"GO AWAY!!!!" America yelled, still embarrassed. Fuck!!! He's going to tell everyone! What do I do?! What do I say?! UGH!!!

Canada got out his phone and started texting and walking out. America looked at Canada leaving, then looked at the traumatized-looking Russian. Russia eventually got America off his lap and stood up, he grabbed clothes for the day and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

Oh my god that was so embarrassing!! America thought what does he think of me now?! America sighed and got his phone and started texting, AGAIN. Russia eventually got out of the bathroom and sat down. "So.."

"Hm?"

(Pleaseee this was the weirdest thing Ive ever written so like... 😭😭😭 this is short bc Im super lazy, trust me it will get more interesting next time I just got kinda bored tbh)