Chapter 11

(Guyz im in my active era cuz my past stories have been so short 😻)

Russia just continued to laugh, and it pissed America off, America was about to lose his shit when russia finally stopped laughing and started looking at America in fear. America didnt know what was happening or why Russia was so scared.

"Has your left eye always been.. black?" Russia stuttered. Americas heart just dropped. (Help why is making usa and csa angst to funny 💀)

{Americas POV}

Shit what do I say what do i do?! I mean i could tell the truth and tell him its my sister right? No he would call me a freak!!

{Russias POV}

Uhm is this shit gonna answer me or not?! What a dork, hes just gonna come up with some sort of lame excuse and run off the bathroom and sob.

{No ones POV}

"Nah it's always been like that!" America chucked as he lied. Russia nodded knowing he was lying. America just ran off to the bathroom which pissed Russia off. But thats okay Russias feelings don't matter!

{Americas POV}
(btw he talks to csa through his head so Russia cant hear him)

A: "What do you want? Fucking dumbass I thought I was done with your ass!"

C: "Thats not a very nice way to greet your little sister after you haven't seen her for 152 years?"

A: "Thats just doesn't matter shut up!!"

C: "God damn. Well do you kids at least remember me? Even MY kids?"

A: "No they dont, and your kids are now my kids."

(Csa is the southern states' mom and America just adopted them after the confederacy fell)

C: "Thats lame. How are they doing anyways."

A: "They're fine. Just get out of my head please!"

C: "Y'know what would be so much fun?"

A: "You getting out of my head?"

C: "Of course not silly!! If I take control of you, just so y'know i can get a taste of reality after 150 years!"

A: "No who knows what sort of things will go wrong!"

C: "Too late~!"

Suddenly Csa took control, America had no idea what was going on. (Btw she can only take control for an hour)

{No ones POV}

America (csa) walked out of the bathroom completely normal definitely not as if he wasn't possessed.

"Wassup Americaaa" Russia said enthusiastically (shit thats a big word) he was never this enthusiastic around America (csa rn)

"Ugh who the hell are you?!" America, (csa) said in a snarky tone. "I- I mean uh hi! Uhm.. landmass!" He (she) corrected himself (herself).

{Russias POV}

What the hell is going on with him. Sure he's weird and stupid but never like this. Whatever he's probably just joking. He's so unfunny damn.

{No ones POV}

Russia just chuckled trying to play along. America (csa) just started chucking too he (she) didn't know what to do. He (she) was so out of touch with reality he (she) doesn't realize he's trying to make it less awkward.