Chapter 6

(Something I wanna say rq bcs ig??? Idk if I should make this chapter 6 or 7 cuz my last "chapter" thing but oh well. Also this chapter contains csa (😦) I js wanna say that Im not r4c!st and I dont support the csa😭😭 also csa and ame are twins but csa is not related to canada, aussie, and nz ame is adopted js to clarify ig? And also i might be posting a lot more often cuz im gonna be on winter break small tw: vodka, and mention of jumping out a window and death mentions)

"Soo.. do you guys want to go bowling today or tomorrow??" Canada asked them as they walked into the room and stood In front of the Canadians bed.

"We can go tomorrow. Im still kinda of tired." America muttered and moved away slightly from Russia, he sat down on Canadas bed.

"Okay then... what do we do now?" Canada asked he obviously wasn't happy with Americas response.

"Hmm.. we could play truth or dare?" Russia suggested and Canada agreed America just nodded. "Canada you can start"

C: "Okk.. America! Truth or dare?"

A:"Dare."

C:"I dare you to chug a whole bottle of vodka."

America looked at Canada like he was crazy. Russia just stood there laughing. America went to grab a bottle of vodka from Russia's suitcase, thats the only vodka they had anyways. America walked back into the room and took a swig of the vodka. He immediately spat it out.

"EW WHAT THE FUCK THATS SO STRONG." America yelped as Russia and Canada laughed their asses off. America put the bottle on the counter. "Hmph whatever. Russia truth or dare?"

"Err.. truth." Russia said cautiously knowing if he said dare USA would dare him to jump out of a window or something.

"Hmm... have you had your first kiss yet?" America laughed.

Russia looked at America in shock. "Uhm.. no." He said embarrassed.

America laughed and Canada sat there trying to get America to shut up. Finally America calmed down. "Okay okay.. America." Russia said

A: "Huh"

R:"Truth or dare"

A:"Hmm.. dare"

R:"Are you gay?"

A:"WHAT?!"

Russia and Canada laughed and America looked scared and confused "I.. I NO!! NO IM NOT SHUT UP!" America yelled. He is he's just denying it.

"Yes you are!! You even told me!!" Canada laughed.

"CANADA- NO!! UGH!"

Russia laughed so hard he almost fell off the bed. America looked hella pissed off. "Whatever!! Just. Shut up!!" America yelled

Eventually Canada and Russia stopped laughing, America didn't even think it was funny. How is that so funny?! Whatever. He thought. "Canada. Truth or dare."

C:"Hmm.. truth."

A:"Ugh so boring."

C:"Shut up"

A:"Okay whatever. Uhmm do you like.. Mexico?"

C:"AMERICA!!! NO I DONT!"

A:"YEA YOU DO!"

C:"SHUT UP"

A:"No."

C:"bitch."

"Can you all quit yapping." Russia groaned.

"Fine. Russia truth or dare." Canada rolled his eyes, upset at America, he glared at the American a couple times.

R:"Dare"

C:"HAH!! I DARE YOU TO KISS AME." (Istg im so sorry LMAO-)

R:"WHAT.. NO!"

C:"ITS A DARE!"

R:"BUT-"

C:"Come onnnnn!!"

R:"No!"

C:"Stupid communist."

R:"Hey!-"

C:"Hiii!!"

R:"Thats not what I meant!"

C:"I know"

Russia rolled his eyes. Canada was so fed up he pushes America towards Russia. "What?" America asked. Eventually he pushes the two together. Russia and America started at each other blushing.

"COME ON!! DO IT AND ILL GIVE YOU 20 BUCKS." Canada groaned he was so annoyed he wanted to get this over with.

"Only 20?" Russia asked. "I would never do that for a lousy 20." America added, Russia was going to say the same thing but America stole it so he stayed quiet and just nodded.

"Fine. 500?" Canada asked them.

"I could do 500." Russia smiled, America really wanted that 500, Russia grabbed America's hips and gave him a small little kiss on the cheek for about 2 seconds. It didn't mean anything but America was blushing like crazy. Russia pulled away from him, he was also blushing he didn't know if he liked him?? Or if it was from embarrassment.

"Get tricked Im not giving you 500 for a lousy 2 second kiss dumb asses." Canada laughed, Russia and America looked at him in shock. They were mad but America just walked back to their room. Russia followed along. Canada sat there laughing obviously proud of himself. This is what could get them closer. Russia hated America ever since his father's death. He was jealous of America. America never saw his father get killed right in front of him. America sat on the bed and Russia sat on the other side.

"You know.. we don't have to hate each other. Right? America asked. He didn't care about his other enemies but he felt differently for Russia.

R:"I guess. I'm just jealous."

A:"About what, you can tell me. I promise."

R:"You've never seen your father get killed in front of you."

A:"Well.. I have. Just not my father, my mother."

R:"But France is alive?"

A:"Yeah, she is but not my biological mother."

R:"Tell me about it im really confused."

A:"Well.. when Britain colonized me and my twin brother, at about 8-10 years old he killed my biological mother in front of us, and we ended up having a war against Britain. So after he killed my mother he adopted my brother and I, and treated us like shit"

R:"Twin brother??"

A:"Oh yeah. I had a twin brother, he goes by Csa but his real name is Confederate. He took over the south and we had a war due to disagreements about our way of seeing people Im not going into detail about it. And I eventually killed him. And I feel terrible. Aussie and Nz don't know about him, but Nada does."

R:"Oh.. thats why you're so sensitive about being called 13?"

America nods and covers his fave with his hands and starts tearing up a bit. He tried not to cry he didn't want to seem weak in front of Russia. Russia never cries. Russia gave him a hug and calmed him down.

(IDK I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SO CRINGY BUT OH WELL 1050 WORDS I THINK I KINDA GOT LAZY LMAO)

A trip.. 😦(RusAme)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें