♡Meanie - Movie Night

Mingyu bottom
Wonwoo top

Wonwoo and Mingyu are in their shared room together watching a movie. Mingyu is focused on the movie because it's interesting to him.

Meanwhile Wonwoo is clearly NOT focused on the movie, he's focusing on fucking Mingyu. He wants to taste Mingyu, he wants to fuck Mingyu hard, and he wants Mingyu to scream his name loud.

Louder than bombs. He wants Mingyu to ride him, he wants to be inside him. He wants it ALL! Wonwoo couldn't take it anymore, he wants to do it now...

"Hey Mingyu?"

"Yea?"

"Can you look at me?"

"Sure, why?"

"This..."

Wonwoo kissed Mingyu roughly on the lips. Mingyu whimpered between the kisses. Wonwoo gently rubbing Mingyu's waist and thighs while eating him alive.

"Mmm~ ahh~nnahh~"

Mingyu has no clue what's going on but he's letting him do whatever. All he knows that he's weak and can't fight back.

"Hyung..."

All red and purple marks all over his body and so is teeth marks. Wonwoo knows Mingyu wants it too, but he knows that he's hiding it.

"Mingyu baby, we both know you want this too~"

It's written all over his face, telling on him. Mingyu gave up and participated. Wonwoo smirked in pleasure.

"Ok..."

Wonwoo took Mingyu's shirt and pants off along with his boxers. His member is exposed on sight. Wonwoo doesn't care, he wants to go rough and raw on him. Tearing him apart when he thrust him.

Mingyu expected Wonwoo to suck him off, but Wonwoo don't have time for that. Wonwoo took off his own shirt, pants, and boxers.

Exposing his big, huge, sized member. Mingyu got surprised as Wonwoo went inside his tight hole. Mingyu whimpered like a lost puppy in confusion.

"mmm~ AHHH~!"

"Ahh~ fuck baby you're so tight~"

It's too big for him, Mingyu knows that he's tight for a party size cock. His eyes went wide and blinked so many times to what Wonwoo is doing to him.

"AHHH~ WONU!! AHHH~ FASTER!"

He screamed Wonwoo's name telling him to go faster. As soon as he fasten his pace, it hit that one spot. Tears falling from his eyes. It felt good to him.

"You like that huh~?"

"mmm~ more please~"

Mingyu never felt this before, it's new to him, and he loves it. Wonwoo went deeper into his organisms. He feels it in his stomach. Asking Wonwoo for more.

"As you wish baby~"

Wonwoo gave Mingyu what he wanted. Wonwoo is having way too much fun. He's enjoying it. That's his plan. Mingyu doesn't want Wonwoo to cum in him yet.

But it's too late, Wonwoo cummed so much in him. Mingyu yelped of how much cum is in him. To be honest, Wonwoo cummed too deep...

"AHhnng~!"

"Ahh~ fuck baby, you feel so good~"

So much colors in his eyes of what dimension he's in when he got frailed. Mingyu couldn't help but to cum too. Wonwoo is happy, he got what he wanted.

Mingyu is out of it, he is still confused and happy at the same time. That's their first sex.

"That was the best sex ever."

"Yea, it was..."

"Wanna go for round two?"

"YAH!"

"Ok fine."

"Love you hyung..."

"Love you too puppy."

A/N: First time writing smut lol. Help...💗