♡Seoksoo - Birthday Gift

This is just a ff ok...

So, Jisoo top
Seokmin bottom

Jisoo's POV:

My mom woke me up early, VERY early.

"WAKE UP! We have a birthday party to attend to."

Yes, today is my birthday. I texted my boyfriend Seokmin and I really miss him, so I sent him an invite.

🧸🤍✨️Teddy Bear✨️🤍🧸

Hey Teddy Bear🤍🤍🤍

You up?

Yes I am Rudolph💙

Heh, very funny and cute🤍

But you love me.🥺

Of course I do Teddy! But I miss you as well. I wish you was here with me!!!😭😭😭

Awww! I miss you too!✨️💙💙💙✨️

I know today is your birthday and I had prepared your gift for you.

But I won't tell or show it to you because it's a surprise~😘

Damn, I never knew you would act like this. But I love it~

Can't wait for the gift but I'm scared to know what it is!😭

PLEASE DONT BE ROACHES!!!😱😱😱

No silly, it's a good one, a pretty good one~
You will love it!💗💗💗

Ok, we'll see. Love you and see at the the party.🥰🥰🥰

Kk, love you too and I'll definitely see you at the party~😘😘😘

Fast forward...

Wow, I was not expected for almost everyone from my school to be here. Except my enemies...

But I saw my Teddy Bear! I ran up to him and kissed him. I love him so much!

"So, where's my gift?"

"Follow me and I'll show you~"

DAMN he's freaky. I'm really horny and I'm scared of roaches. Please don't be roaches as my birthday gift...

As we made it to my room, he pushed me to the door and kissed me harshly, and I am so in love with it. We got into it and he put a blindfold around my head.

Ok who taught Seokmin this? I know it's not me! He dragged me by the collar and pushed me onto the bed. I felt my belt being unbuckled and my pants unzipped.

He took off my boxers and unbuttoned my shirt but didn't take it off. He rubbed my skin and kissed my lips and jaw.

"Your muscles are huge, you're very strong babes~"

I can feel his hands going down my thighs and I felt something warm, wet, and hot. I felt hard as he's sucking my d!ck.

"Ahhh~ fuck~"

I couldn't see, it's dark... I heard him making sucking noises and he's very fast and sucking me hard. I felt his saliva dripping down my d!ck to my b@lls.

"Ahh~Nini ahh~"

I felt his breathing against my skin, I jet my head back and grabbed the sheets. I don't want to cum early but I did.

"Mmm~"

I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed it. I can tell because I heard it.

He got up and took his bottoms off, and crawled towards me and took the blindfold off. I look at him and he kissed me .

I grabbed his waist and groped his ass, and he loved it.

"Mmm~ ahh~"

I love the noises coming from his mouth. It's beautiful to me.

"Ahh~ Jisoo~mmm~"

I want to fuck him so bad, but I don't want to ruin his plan.

"You won't be fucking me tonight, I'm riding you~"

Ohh~, I see where this is going~ I shoved my d!ck in him to give him a head start. I'm still holding onto his waist, and oh god he is good at this.

"Ahh~ mmm~"

"Ahhh~ shit, fuck, yeah, just like that~"

I really want to fuck him but I can't, but I'm sorry he's making me hard!

"Ahhh~!"

I know he wants me to fuck him, I can sense that he's losing his mind when it comes to sex.

My room is soundproof and he allowed me to fuck. Guess his plan kinda worked. I groped him tight and hit.

"Ahhh~! ahh~! Mmm~ nnahh~"

"Ahh~fuck yes~ ohh~ yeah that's right~ feels good doesn't it~?

"Ahhh~ yes~! Mmm~ more~!

He begged me to give him more and so I did. He yelped when I hit that one spot.

"Ahhh! Mmm~ yes~ ahhh~ Jisoo right there~!"

I hit the same spot and went deeper into him and cummed so much. Far enough to reach into his organisms. He cummed as well onto my chest.

"Fuck Teddy Bear, you're too good at this~."

"We'll I wanted to surprise you."

"That was the best gift I ever had."

"Awww, see? I told you will love it!"

"I love everything that you give me, except for roach prank, you know I hate roaches!"

"I wanted to see your reaction to it. It's cute."

"You're the cute one~"

We kissed eachother, we cleaned up, and decided to sleep next to eachother till the next morning. I love Seokmin so much.

A/N: What have I done?😀Help-💗💗💗