♡Seoksoo - Work

Wow, yall really love top Shua😀

💗🥹✨️Well here ya go to my lovely Seoksoo shippers!✨️🥹💗

Enjoy!

Jisoo has been working all his life as a mafia. He'd been tired, restless, and drinking his problems away. But this time, it's different. He's not actually working, he's thinking about destroying Seokmin.

"Fuck... why can't I work..? Damn Min, you're making insane~"

"What if I-"

Jisoo undid his pants to pull them down along with his boxers with his member all exposed. He decided to jerk himself off till he cum.

"Ahh~ fuck~ mmm~"

Jisoo wish he can't cum yet, but it feels good to him so he decided to thrust himself more.

"Ahhh~! Damn it fuck~!"

Jisoo was getting close to his climax when Seokmin interrupted. They both stared at each other, Seokmin looked down at Jisoo's member wrapped up with his right hand, cum dripping down, waiting for more. Seokmin doesn't have to question it, he went to him and finish the job for him.

As Jisoo is still confused, Seokmin kneeled down, took his big, hard, and long member, and start deep throating.

"Ahhh~ Minnie~ mmm~!"

Jisoo moaned louder than before as Seokmin speeding up the sucking. Jisoo couldn't help but to cum in his mouth and Seokmin decided to swallow it.

"You should have asked me to do it for you~"

Seokmin pouted in a sulky way. Jisoo had already planned on destroying him.

"Well Princess I wanted to have a head start~ but, I will love to see you ride me~ Would you love it~?"

Seokmin smirked shyly and started stripping himself in front of Jisoo. Jisoo loves the view from his assistant, that's making his dick even more harder.

"Fuck you're so precious~I really want to fuck you so badly~"

"Don't worry~ we'll have a lot of fun together~"

Seokmin walked towards Jisoo and Jisoo entered him with his huge member.

"Mmm~ ahh~"

"You're doing great Princess~"

Seokmin began moving himself back and forth till he lose control from pleasure.

"Ahhh~ mmm~"

"Ahh~ yeah that's right~ feels good doesn't it~?"

"Ahhh~ yes~"

Seokmin thrusting himself still attached to Jisoo inside him at a fast pace. Seokmin feels the pleasure as he go. He loves it so much till he cum, but Jisoo stopped him because he knows.

"No no Princess~ I'm fucking you tonight~right here, right now~"

"Ok..."

"You're so fucking precious Minnie~"

"Please, I want you inside me~"

"Try again~"

"Please daddy, I want you inside me~"

Seokmin begged to get pounded, his wet hole gave Jisoo signs that he wants Jisoo so badly.

"You're so wet baby~ don't worry I'll be gentle~" (A/N:Boi dats a lie💗✨️😀💀😀✨️💗)

Jisoo entered into Seokmin with his big member, thrusting him, skipped a few stages. (A/N:He went raw on him😀)

"Ahhh~! Mmm~ faster daddy~!"

"Fuck you feel so fucking good~"

Jisoo fasten up his pace, thrusting him harder, until he hit that one spot...

"Ahhh~! Daddy~ right there~ ahh~! Yes~!"

"Mmm~ you love it Min~? It feels good to you huh Princess~?"

"Mmm~ yes, mmm~ more~"

"Beg for daddy~"

"Please daddy, I want more~ ahhh~ mmm~"

"Mmm~ Good boy Princess~ you're doing so well~"

"Ahh~ nnahh~"

Jisoo decided to go deeper into him, deeper enough to reach into his organisms.

"Ahhh~ mmm~"

"Don't cum yet baby~ I'm almost there~"

"Please daddy~ mmm~"

As Jisoo thrusting Seokmin, he came. Deep down inside him. They both didn't know how much cum is in Seokmin, so much came out. Jisoo picked up Seokmin, showered, and cleaned up the mess they made. Lol.

"Princess? Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I loved it. It's fun actually."

"Aww~ I love you so much~"

"I love you too!"

A few minutes later:

"Are they done fucking?"

"Why? Jealous~?

"H-Huh, why would I!?"

"Because you want us to be like them."

"I'm still not jealous..."

"Wonu-ah~ it's ok, we can still fuck if we wanted too, I don't mind."

"I love you Pup~"

"I love you too Kitten~"

A/N:Had to add some Meanie in there🥹 btw, how are you guys? I'm doing fine😀 Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this smutshot, tbh, I think this is my favorite one out of the Seoksoo smutshots I made before and I really enjoyed it. Tbh, this book I'm still making, doesn't have to have a lot of smuts in it, that's why I added fluff and wholesome. So, yall have a good day, be safe, and enjoy a very Happy Merry Christmas🎄 Bye, love you guys!!!💗💗💗