♡Junhao - Room Service

Why not😈

Jun bottom
Minghao top

I hate myself for doing this...😀😥😭

Jun's POV:

So Minghao and I bought a room in a hotel, and it's nice and warm. We've been here for over 2 weeks and we should be leaving next week on Wednesday. Today's Tuesday.

"Junnie!"

Minghao screamed my name.

"Need something?"

"I'm tired, can I cuddle with you? Please~?

"Why? The last time we cuddled, you kept kissing my collarbone."

"That's not true!"

"Ye, it is! I know how you are. You're very flirty around me."

"And I'll do it again."

"I thought you said it's not true?"

"You know I'm bad at lying."

"Very bad."

"I'm still tired..."

"Nooo Haohao!"

"I'm too lazy to get up~"

"I can't with you-"

"Don't act like you don't love me~!"

"H-huh? What?"

"You heard me. I know you love me~"

"Minghao, are you ok today?"

"I'm fine~."

I don't want what's going on with Minghao. He's been acting weird just now. We stared at each other and I broke eye contact trying not to stare into his eyes.

Minghao went close to my face and started kissing my left ear. I tried not to groan but I did.

"Mmm~"

He grabbed my chin and kissed me, a horny one... he pushed his tongue into my mouth and started playing with my tongue.

"Mmm~"

I moaned in between the kisses while he's eating me alive. We broke the kiss, and breathed for air. Since when did he became horny?

6 hours later...

Minghao's POV:

Damn... I can't sleep...

I went up to Jun who is cutely sleeping, went on top of him, and licked him on his neck. He flinched when I kissed his neck. I knew he loved it.

"Mmm~"

He opened his eyes in shock.

"M-Minghao? What are you doing..?"

He asked if he was was getting attacked.

"I couldn't sleep so I'm need someone to help me sleep, which is you Junnie~"

He looked around in disbelief, his face went pink to hot red when I put my face close to his. Fuck I love him so much...

Jun's POV:

My eyes widened when he kissed me, I couldn't help but to kiss him back. Our tongues fought each other to where either of us can't win.

"Mmm~"

I moaned as he took my shirt off and my pants. I panicked because this is new to me, I know what sex is, but I never had sex.

"Wait..."

He pouted and pause while he stared at me.

"What's wrong Kitten?"

"Are you sure about this Hao?"

I asked him in a worried tone.

"I know you never had sex before, but you know how I am about having sexual desires towards you."

He both said it in a worried and serious tone, which scared me a little bit. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I mean, it's just sex right? It's not gonna hurt.

I gave him a smile and kissed him. His actions changed quickly into a heated kiss. He proceed to take my shirt and my pants off.

He broke the kiss, went down to my neck, and licking my n!pples. I moaned as to what I don't know what stage Minghao is in right now.

He flipped me over and took his own clothes off. I'm kinda scared of what he's doing, I couldn't see anything all I can see is a flat bed frame.

I felt something big, hot, and wet in me, I got surprised as heck of how rough he is. Guess he's impatient.

"Ahh..~ mmm~"

It hurts a little but I'm starting to love it.

"Ahhh~ mmm~"

He fasten up his pace thrusting me more, giving me all the pleasure I needed.

"Fuck Kitten~ ahh shit~"

I can feel his breathing against my skin while he's thrusting me harder.

"Ahhh~ mmm~ more~"

Ain't no sense of begging him for more, he knows what I'm thinking.

"Mmm~ ahh~!"

I felt something close to my climax that I cummed so much to where I don't know what's going on anymore. Minghao is still thrusting me till he does the same, which he did.

As he pulled his thing out, we cleaned up, and showered till we fall asleep.

A/N: Bro, I supposed to make this weeks ago!😭 But aye, we're here now. Anyways, hope you like this oneshot and I know it's a little crappy and rushed a little. And I'm sorry that I'm not active on Wattpad, that's because I have school stuff to do, but don't worry I'll be fine. I've decided to make this to make an update on you guys so you won't get bored. Anyway, love you guys and see you when I'm off break and when I update. Bye!💗💗💗