♡Soonhoon - I Always Will Love You

✨️😀💀😀✨️

Soonyoung top
Jihoon bottom

Duh🙄

E

Sooyoung's POV:

Ugh! I'm so glad that this is the last day of work, but I have no energy to celebrate. I work at this job for 6 years since I graduated from college.

I have this one crush on this boy named Lee Jihoon in high school, he's very cute and scary, but I don't care I love him. But the problem is, he doesn't love me back.

He always pushes me away, which is fine. I know he's not good with people like me and it's been so long, I got used to him pushing me away, so I understand how he feel.

I always love him and I always will love him. I want him mine but it hurts to see him with others. I just want to feel loved and him as well. We're the same but different...

I wish he loves me like I love him...

"Hey Soons! You ok what's wrong?"

Jun, my best friend from childhood. He's always cheers me up when I'm sad.

"Yea I'm fine Hyung I'm just... tired..."

"Yea I know, it's been a long day... but hey, I know it's about Jihoon but, believe me he loves you back, it's just he never shows it or he's scared that you would leave him like his ex..."

But I would never...

"I understand, thanks Hyung. I appreciate it..."

"No problem-"

"Kitten~"

"Oh gosh... I gotta go, Minghao needs me. Bye!"

"Bye..."

Fast forward:

Wooo! It's good to be home! Without him... Fuck I keep thinking about him, I tried to get rid of him but I don't want to let him go... he's all I need.

Whatever I'll sleep it off...

In the next morning, I've decided to go to this weird carnival place that Jun is talking about... what the hell Jun..?

So I went anyway. I saw my two best friends Jun and Wonwoo waiting for me. Why am I friends with these two?

"I can't believe you texted me early in the morning about an carnival invitation... really Jun!?"

"So what! I want to go!"

"Let's go get food, I'm hungry."

"Ok."

While Jun and Wonwoo getting food or breakfast or whatever, I got weird text from Jihoon.

Huh!? That's weird he never text me like this.

I read the text and it said:

xxx-xxx-xxxx:

Hey Sooyoung Hyung! It's been a while since we've talked at the college graduation. But anyway how are you?

I know it's weird to ask you that, but to get to the point, I'm sorry for the way I treated you, it was wrong of me, but it's normal for people to act like that.

But anyway, I want to talk to you, in person... please? You don't have to if you don't want to, it's fine. But anyway meet me tonight at my house, here's the address, and have a good day. Be safe! >,<

************

As I read it my heart melted when he sent me this. I feel so much better to hear from him. But I'm glad I get to see him in person. I love him so much... I'll never get bored from you...never...

"Hey Soons, you look happy today~"

"Don't tease me Hyung!"

We all laughed and I'm in a great mood today. Because you know why? Lee Jihoon of course. My Kitten~

Fast forward:

Jihoon's POV:

I've waited for Soonyoung to arrive. I want to explain to him about everything... I hope he understands and won't be like my ex...

I heard a knock on my door, I peeked through the peep hole, I saw Soonyoung, and I opened the door to let him in.

"You idiot you took so long..!" I pouted at him.

"Aww, I'm sorry... but hey I'm here am I?"

"Yep!"

"So uhh... you wanted to see me, right?"

"Yea..."

"Why?"

He asked me in a worried tone. I'm really scared to tell him...

"I wanted to talk to you about the way I acted towards you when we was in college, and I... the reason why is I've been in love with you since we had eye contact with each other.

And I don't want to show it to you because my ex left me because he got tired of me and I don't know what I did... and I'm still trying to know what I did.

That's why I keep pushing you away because I'm scared that you might leave me like him... I'm sorry..."

Soonyoung's POV:

I stared at him in shock. Tears running down from his eyes. I don't like seeing him sad, so I went to him and gave him a hug.

"Shhh, hey it's ok, I'm right here. I love you too and I always will. I'll never leave you like that asshole. I've witnessed people like that and it's wrong to do that..."

"I love you Jiji and I always love you. I really do..."

I wiped his tears and I kissed him on the lips. I got surprised when he kissed me back. He held onto me tightly cuz I knew how much he wants me.

I grabbed him by the waist, picked him up, gently laid him on the bed. I've noticed he's unbuttoned my shirt, but allowed him.

I took off his shorts, he allowed me, and kissed him as a sign of telling him that everything will be ok.

"Hurry please...~"

He pouted cutely. I took off my pants and boxers. Damn... why am I so huge? Anyway, I took his boxers off and went inside him.

"Mmm~" He moaned as I move. "Ahhh~ faster~"

I thrust him faster and harder.

"Ahhh~ shit! Fuck~"

"Mmm~ more~ Ahh!"

Fuck I lost control of the way I'm fucking him, I couldn't help it, feels good~.

He begged for more so I did till I came. I don't know how much I cummed in him, but no need to know that.

But anyway after we're done, we cleaned up, and we showered.

"Hey Soons?"

"Yea?"

"Promise me not to leave me?"

"I promise Jiji, remember I love you and I always will."

"I love you too tiger."

After that, we fell asleep.

A/N: I'm gonna get canceled aren't I?😀💀😀💗