♡Meanie - Mr. Bully

💗✨️I wanna throw some Meanie in so y not?😀✨️💗

✨️Wonwoo top
Mingyu bottom✨️

Enjoy!

Mingyu's POV:

"Ok, class dismissed! Oh! And remember, study your guided notes for your exam tomorrow. Have a good day!"

Good, now I can go home.

I left out of the classroom I was in and went to my locker to get my things. When I closed my locker, I spotted Seungcheol Hyung.

"Ahh! Hyung! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry Gyu, but, Wonwoo wants to talk you..."

Why does he wants to talk to me..?

"Hey Pup, thank you for leading me to him, I'll take good care of him~"

"You better not hurt him Jeon..."

"Don't worry, I won't~"

Wonwoo dragged me into an empty classroom. I saw him locked the door, closed the blinds to the windows, and turned around with a lustful smirk.

"What's with that smirk!? Stop that!"

"That's not very nice to talk towards your master Pup~"

Wonwoo walked towards me against the wall pinning me. He held my chin up to kiss me, to be honest, his lips are soft, so I kissed him back. We broke the kiss and I looked at him.

"What do you really want from me..?"

I asked him in a terrified calm voice. He leaned close to my face kissing the the back of my ear, to the side of my neck, and down to my collarbone. He glared at me with those demonic eyes that wants to control me.

"I want you~ I want everything of you~ and I want to fuck you~"

His dark deep voice shivered down my spine when he said that which scared me. I led my hands on his chest, slowly and gently moving up to his face. Caressing his skin with my thumbs. We leaned close to our faces with our lips touched.

His hands gently rubbing my waist, gripping me tight to make me whimper.

"Mmm~"

He slowly took my shirt off, then he went down to undo my pants. He slowly pulled down my boxers, exposing my member. He decided to thrust my member with his mouth by deep throating.

"Mmm~"

He started to get rough and fast which made me moaned even more louder.

"Ahh~ mmm~ ahh~!"

I felt like my member is getting absorbed. It's all sloppy, wet, and sticky. I couldn't help but to cum in his mouth. It was a lot. I looked at him in shock. He swallowed my cum and looked at me with a smirk.

"You taste so good Pup~ but it's not fair~"

"Huh?"

"Kneel..."

I kneeled down in front of him, waiting for him to say something.

"Undo my pants and suck~"

I undid his pants and pulled his boxers down, I got surprised due to how huge it is. I shrugged it off and stuffed it in my mouth, sucking it.

"Ahh~ you're doing great Pup~ fast up a little~"

I thrusted his d¡ck faster, making it messy and harder. He grabbed my hair and deep throating me hard. I can feel his huge hard dick down in my throat. Not gonna lie it feels good.

"Mmm~"

"Ahh~ fuck~!"

He cummed in my mouth forcefully deep in my throat.

"Swallow..."

I swallowed as he kneeled down to kiss me.

"Lay down~"

I laid down on my back and looked at him crawling on top of me. His left hand is on my hip and his right hand is holding onto both of my hands.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle~"

He shoved his d¡ck inside me sliding down deep into my hole.

"Ahh~! Mmm~!"

He started to move a bit faster than at a normal speed. It feels so fucking good as he hit into me so hard and many times in the same spot.

"Ahhh~ mmm~ehhh~!"

He started to get rough and went faster and harder. I love it so much, I jet my head back and rolled my eyes back of my head due to how good it feels. I can feel his d¡ck going deeper into my organisms, hitting that same spot over and over again.

"Ahhh~ fuck~! Mmm~ ahh~!"

"Awww~ you love it Pup~? It feels good to you does it~? Fuck you feel so fucking good~ ahh~!"

Tears falling from my eyes because he's still fucking me rough. I don't want him to stop, I want him to keep going.

"Ahh~! More~ mmm~"

"Beg for me Pup~"

"P-Please master~ ahh~!"

"Good boy~"

Wonwoo gave me a few hits, and I can feel getting close to my climax. Screaming so loud from pleasure.

"Wait, hold on I'm almost there~"

"Ahh~ mmm~!"

"Ahh~ fuck~!"

"Ahh~!"

Wonwoo cummed deep inside me. It was a lot, it filled me up. He cummed into my ass deep down enough to reach into my organisms. I felt it into my stomach, I cummed as well. He pulled his d¡ck out as so much came out, cum dripping down from my ass like a waterfall. Wonwoo took out his phone and took a picture of me with a naughty smirk.

"Did you just take a picture of me like this!?"

"You're so fucking precious Pup~ i couldn't help it~ I can fuck you more if I wanted to~ but it'll be worse~"

I shyly covered my face when he said that.

"Don't be shy Pup~"

He took my hands away from my face and kissed me on the lips.

"Come on, let's clean up this mess. I don't wanna get detention tomorrow from being late in book club."

"Ok"

"Hyung?"

"Yes Pup?"

"I love you~"

"I love my Puppy too~"

A/N:I wrote this while I was shittin' in the toilet-💗✨️😀💀😀✨️💗